Yamaha Powersport Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing all the YZF-750 pics, I decided to dump my R7 photo collection on the forum. Hope you guys don't mind. ;)

First up, stock/mild mods pics.....

·
Registered
256 Posts
WOO-HOO!!! Now all we need is pics of both our bikes together :thumbup

On second thought.......how about 3 bikes........an OW01, My YZF750SP and your YZF-R7 all lined up!!! Can U say "Magazine Cover Shot"!!!?? :hump

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love that sweet R7, i got my eye on the yellow one. i love yellow and black yamaha. I used to have the 03 special edition R6, but had to get rid of it because of loss of license:hammerhead

But getting it back soon, then it's shopping time again:beer

·
Registered
2 Posts
How come I keep seeing so many R7's on the street plated. (in pictures)

Does anyone know for a fact if these bikes are Street legal in North america or Canada?

Yamaha Motors USA says they are for closed circuit only... only 50 sold there, and 0 sold in Canada if im not mistaken. =(

Theres a bike in the US, which I'd like to import to Canada. Anyone with any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

DB

·
Registered
87 Posts
Theres a bike in the US, which I'd like to import to Canada. Anyone with any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I understand you are holding out for some sign of hope, but you already have the facts. It's coming into Canada as a race only machine, no matter how much you wish otherwise.

The reason you see so many plated R7's is because people are shady and will find loop holes and other means to have something appear legit. You just need to fool the person behind the counter at the registries.............

I put a 'registered and insured' plate on my R7 every time it leaves the garage...............is it legal though?????:no

·
Registered
235 Posts
How come I keep seeing so many R7's on the street plated. (in pictures)

Does anyone know for a fact if these bikes are Street legal in North america or Canada?

Yamaha Motors USA says they are for closed circuit only... only 50 sold there, and 0 sold in Canada if im not mistaken. =(

Thanks!

DB
every R7 with frame number and certify of conformity can be registred;)

This one is mine :)

wich one?

Are these Ohlins part #'s or someone elses like Motowheels, etc?
Thanks
Otzovist
yes...they are conversion bottoms form axial to radial

·
Registered
11 Posts
r7

here are my dogs of war !
hunted years to find these , god bless R1GURU for the racer !!!!

hello mate how you doing? love the bikes they are awesome just got one myself. but am after a completely standard one in mint condition to put in my house. don't suppose you want to sell the road going standard one do you?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.