Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys get the email today telling you where to find your name on the KR Bike? Mines on the Seat Left sticker. The print is so small the sticker just looks gray until you zoom in. :rofl

Still Pretty cool though, My names going to be going about 200 this weekend. :mrgreen

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Any of you guys get the email today telling you where to find your name on the KR Bike? Mines on the Seat Left sticker. The print is so small the sticker just looks gray until you zoom in. :rofl

Still Pretty cool though, My names going to be going about 200 this weekend. :mrgreen

your name will get lapped:crash

i didn't get on:cry

·
Registered
3,003 Posts

Don't worry, they're slow enough so that you got plenty of time to zoom in... :lmao

·
Back to the lab
89 Posts
Very cool idea, but I'm having a hell of a time finding my name. Great way to get fans hyped up for a team that isn't as well known.

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
^ :rofl

I heard R1lover is going to put his name on the tank, so he Kurtis could lye on it for most of the race :crash

1 - 20 of 37 Posts