·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
I see nuttin

where are these hosted at?

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
Could do without the purple.....hit that phase about 10 years ago. All black would be incredible. Thanks R1Lover :)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Very nice, but yes I don't like those chrome stuff either...

So this will be a real Yamaha model from Yamaha directly? :dunno

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I'm not a fan of the purple either, but done right it could look pretty nice... I was more implying to the overall bike not so much the chrome and purple... :) I would still put it in my garage... errrrrrrrr hit it!

I'm not sure if this is a factory work up or not vale...

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Interesting... only $5,999... but it seems like the black one has some good work done on it thought, definitely doesn't look like the stock ones... :)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Ya it was a a show.... so I'm sure someone worked it up like that... and ya for that price it's a nice little toy.... I could have had one for the money I just spent on my truck... :( damit.. lol
I told you not to get them spinners... :poke :lol

·
4rum OG #8
508 Posts
That's the show bike. We only get the blue and white here in the good ol US of A, everywhere else has a choice between the blue or black. But thats ok cuz since Yamaha didn't step up this year (08), i'm going with Husky :mrgreen.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am not a fan of duel sport bikes, kind of like a ElCamino. Is it a truck or a car? Or heaven for bid, the Rampage.

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
I am not a fan of duel sport bikes, kind of like a ElCamino. Is it a truck or a car? Or heaven for bid, the Rampage.
Oh, but to have the ability to go from street to dirt roads to sandy fire trails and back to pavement all on one bike. :badgerslayer

I love having my YZ450F that I can do multiple things with. :twisted

·
Dirt Junkie
338 Posts
looks nice. i have sen the blue and white one in person. when they drop the 450 engine into it, i would love it. 250 is a little weak for a dedicated street bike.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts