Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
doomsday machine
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from /.:

Evidence of Historical Zombie Attack at Hierakonpolis

A tongue-in-cheek article just published by the Archaeological Institute of America hypothesizes that the formation of ancient Egypt is linked to recurrent Predynastic zombie attacks due to outbreaks of Solanum virus. 'From the very beginning of Predynastic research, Sir W.M. Flinders Petrie reported several headless, but seemingly intact, burials during his famous excavations at Naqada in 1895. Further excavations at Gerzeh and other sites revealed more of these curious burials, but no satisfactory explanation could be proposed at the time. More recently, excavations in the non-elite cemetery at Hierakonpolis (HK43), undertaken from 1996 to 2004, have uncovered more of these strange headless burials in addition to 21 individuals whose cervical vertebrae bear cut marks indicative of complete decapitation. The individuals include men and women ranging in age from 16 to 65. The number and the standard position of the cut marks (usually on the second-fourth cervical vertebrae; always from the front) indicate an effort far greater than that needed simply to cause the death of a normal (uninfected) person. The standard position also indicates these are not injuries sustained during normal warfare.'
:shoot

Attachments

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
On a serious note though....That Solanum virus is no joke, there is an old deserted mining town in the U.P. of Michigan that was taken out by it a long time ago. A couple of the miners contracted it from some fungus that was growing in the bottom of one of the mine shafts, within a weeks time half the town was gone, ate up or walking vegetables. What was left of the population ended up beheading and wrangling up the carriers and burying them in the mine. Theres still rumors to this day that some got out through a cave that connected to the mine shaft but nothing has ever been proven. Its not far from where we hunt, and everytime a hunter comes up missing they say one of the miners ate him. Spooky place to visit too, the govt took it over though and closed it off to the public about 15 years ago. They say that they are going to open the mine up to see if they can collect samples from down there to test and experiment for a vaccine, but others think they are wanting to use it for some military experiments with cloning to make soldiers that cant be killed or may have already done so. Who knows.......

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
...Spooky place to visit too, the govt took it over though and closed it off to the public about 15 years ago. They say that they are going to open the mine up to see if they can collect samples from down there to test and experiment for a vaccine, but others think they are wanting to use it for some military experiments with cloning to make soldiers that cant be killed or may have already done so. Who knows.......
hmm... your story sounds very familiar, by any chance the gov. division that took over calls the "Umbrella Corporation"? :poke :lol

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
I made that up all on my own thank you. And I have never seen the movie Resident Evil :crash

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I made that up all on my own thank you. And I have never seen the movie Resident Evil :crash
Sure, and the planet Earth is a cube. :crash

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts