Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
doomsday machine
1,751 Posts
Kawi Ninja 250 for the wife, though part of me wouldn't having one for myself to screw around on as well...

Probably a liter bike of some variety for my own next one...more than likely an R1.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, i have a 01 r6. i just picked up a 07 gixxer this year.

since this year suzuki dropped the new body on a busa ill try & pick up a 04-06 busa since everybody is selling them for the new one.

Just a new toy to pump a ton of cash into as a meet cruser.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
am moving house, so sold my old 99 R1, when i get settled in will buy a few more toys, am thinking about a newer R1 and a wrf250.

but was sorting out some old videos last nite and found imola 2002 edwards v bayliss, now fancy a honda sp2.......am confused:bang

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just bought my next bike. Planning to keep it for a couple of years to see what I can do with it. Yamaha all the way..

Know someone thats bought a Desmoducci.... they've got quite a few toys on top of that as well, couple of bikes, boats, cars....

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
i always say only yamaha...but when it comes down to that time ill take any of the new bikes out there...

jray02r1
jesse

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Honda 50 for the 9-yr old boy. :cruise
You going to go with the Honda rather then the Yami? My daughter is not even 2 yet, but she is driving me nuts wanting a motorcycle... :lmao I guess it's a good thing, but I'm thinking at least 5 years old before she gets on one. I like that training wheel through the middle of the bike though.

I was thinking along the lines of a Desmosedici... :lol
Ya me too.... you have one on order yet? :crash :lmao

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
okay not the 08 1000rr...but almost bought a black 07 rr

jray02r1
jesse

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
but your bike (firehawk) is fuggin crazy bitchin tho:fact