Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sounds like I'll be your flight attendant today, keep your seatbelts and tables fastened and in their upright position until the vehicle has come to a full and complete stop and everything will be ok.

Also, please post up what you've got in the way of a sled, Yamaha or no.

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
If I get a sled and there is a very slim chance of that it would be the RTX, but I think you already know that :lol

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they're available cheap. couple grand and you're into one a few years old, which was the "golden years" anyways.

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I get a sled and there is a very slim chance of that it would be the RTX, but I think you already know that :lol
yessir, could pile into an 03 Viper for a couple of grand and spend the rest on a trackbike tho. I saw an RC51 forsale on the other side of the bridge not long ago for mighty cheap.

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now that was a heavy sled, but still a monster :)
wheely monster. I have a pic somewhere of my old man with one 12'd at the first race we took it too.

It was never forthcoming with the ET's tho. ISR wanted to group it with the 600 multi-pipes, but Yamaha veto'd it and made them put it in the 700mp class 'cause it was supposed to replace the SRX. It really would have fit a lot more comfortably with the 600's, ET wise anyhow.

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
One of my neighbours has the RX-1.

It is still a cool sled, just not something I would want anymore.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts