1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
This place right here.. :mrgreen

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for the site. Any reason why you sold the bike? Meaning anything bad you can tell us. I'm thinking of getting one.
Nope. I still regret selling it. I'd like to have another...
I sold it because i wasn't riding it as much as it deserved. Most of my riding is sport/recreational, and the Warrior isn't the best choice for that. I ground the pegs on the left side, and i dragged the exhaust around corners on the right. When i finally broke the exhaust off its hanger I decided that I was riding it beyond its ability.

I could have put a holeshot exhaust on the bike (higher off the ground) or raised the bike, but I bought an R1 instead :D
It suits me better for the majority of riding i do now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh ok I have an R1 that I'm not ready to let go yet. But I'm liking the Warrior. I don't think my wife will be too happy with two bikes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Three is the only number

I have a Warrior with a PR 110 ci kit in it and it's a ball to ride. Last week I ran with some KZ boys here in town and out of four non-stock KZ1000's I took out three with the Warrior.
Oh ok I have an R1 that I'm not ready to let go yet. But I'm liking the Warrior. I don't think my wife will be too happy with two bikes.

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
She will get used to it... :lol

Take her for rides on the warrior and then tell her how much you love the R1..... it worked for me :lmao

She now won't let me get rid if the R1 because I love it and she won't let me get rid of the V-Rod because she loves it :lmao

It's a win win.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts