2,238 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
hahaha... nice

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
tape up your belly pan holes and rock. I usually let out the limiter straps before I do it to.

When she starts to go down, hit the killswitch and jam the left side of the sled into the water as hard as you can, once the clutch gets under water it'll grind the motor to a halt, which is good. LAST thing you want is the thing still pumping over and then to suck water, that's insta-rebuild time.

If you get the motor stopped before you sink it, just spray some water dispersant down the spark plug holes, replace fuel and oil, and carry on, less than 10 minutes work.

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
there's race circuits that do offshore powerboat style obstacle courses too, very impressive to watch the guys come almost to a complete stop, then jam it on and fire the thing up out of the water and around the obstacle.

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
:lol

jray02r1
jesse

·
I Pimp the Post Whores
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there's race circuits that do offshore powerboat style obstacle courses too, very impressive to watch the guys come almost to a complete stop, then jam it on and fire the thing up out of the water and around the obstacle.
Sounds Cool, i always loved how this shyt looked!

So you have done this before i'm guessing!;)

·
I am not my bike...
379 Posts
Haha... first guy 'Slut'.

Second guy deserved it. All those endangered species of frogs he killed, and that carbon footprint he added too. Horrific. :lol :lol :crash

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
it's not so tough, I mean you can skip across the top easy street, it's when you fit a ddep paddled track and clutch and gear for torque and thrust and start actually playing around with starting, stopping, turning that it gets really fun. And I've not got much experience with that stuff at all. Just the standard "close 1 eye, lean back and keep it pinned." stuff.

·
I Pimp the Post Whores
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great thread J$. That is some funny shyt.

Ride safe.
thanx....
Its not the thread .....
Its the Sport that makes it...These guys are fkn Nutz for ever
attempting this! Can you imagine the 1st guy to ever take a snowmobile over open water ???????????

He must have been like " Oh shyt...then WOT " :lol

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
thanx....
Its not the thread .....
Its the Sport that makes it...These guys are fkn Nutz for ever
attempting this! Can you imagine the 1st guy to ever take a snowmobile over open water ???????????

He must have been like " Oh shyt...then WOT " :lol
actually from what I recall it was a drunken dare and he boasted that he could make it like 2 miles out to an island, LMAO.

He had to build a sled special for it, but he made it. Beeda's powersports maybe? I'm ashamed that I can't remember the guys name, I used to race an event held literally in his back yard, he had a motorcross track, drag strip and puddle cross tracks all set-up there.

·
I Pimp the Post Whores
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
actually from what I recall it was a drunken dare and he boasted that he could make it like 2 miles out to an island, LMAO.

He had to build a sled special for it, but he made it. Beeda's powersports maybe? I'm ashamed that I can't remember the guys name, I used to race an event held literally in his back yard, he had a motorcross track, drag strip and puddle cross tracks all set-up there.

LOL...
Cool story !

Thanx for sharing....Try to Find his name!
;)

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
ahh...its that time of year again:muahaha

skipping water is easy, hell alot of trails that cross the bigger lakes around here force you to skip water to get thru the other side:fact

we used to do this shit in the summer when we were bored:lol

·
I Pimp the Post Whores
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
ahh...its that time of year again:muahaha

skipping water is easy, hell alot of trails that cross the bigger lakes around here force you to skip water to get thru the other side:fact

we used to do this shit in the summer when we were bored:lol
Thats Hot....
I'd rather attempt this in the summer, than to
risk falling in the freezing water!!

WOW>...
How Fkn Cool is this!!!!:muahaha

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=sOTDOrkFcGc[/MEDIA]

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
bad ass find...looks like that jeep is serious mud dragger:fact

I always thought that mud drag racers would haul ass on the water