Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
eh....i'm pretty sure once was enough. the second hit was a bit much, and was probably what did him in.

seems a little impatient on their part....if the guy doesn't speak english, how the hell do you expect him to obey what you tell him to do?

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
he got tazed how is that an abuse of power
The cop who still has his knee on the man's neck even after the guy was cuffed is not right... :fact

And the guy has no weapon, nothing...

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
Welcome to BC, look he was out of control before the cops got there, for some reason the cops thought he will be hard to handle so they teasered his a**.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe he was an illegal trying to sneak in. :dunno

Lot of these guys don't have proper papers and expect a royal welcome.
Maybe if they didn't kill him first they could've apprehended him first then asked him questions when they got a translator.

One thing I've noticed that's so fcuked about these videos of people getting tazed to death is it seems the officers expect the "suspect" to sit still while they're being tazered. It is impossible for someone to be still while they're being electrocuted yet the officers keep tazing them as long as they're moving...they when they're not moving anymore they're dead.

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
Maybe if they didn't kill him first they could've apprehended him first then asked him questions when they got a translator.

Yup, maybe.

This is like the 268th teaser related death incident, to be honest the only reason people are so upset, cause they actually seen the video.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
the alternative is to go back to batons or pr24s and whip his ass. its unfortunate obviously but when the cops came was he compliant? no. was the amount of force used within the policies of the rcmp or department. i dont know i dont work there. here it would have been.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the alternative is to go back to batons or pr24s and whip his ass. its unfortunate obviously but when the cops came was he compliant? no. was the amount of force used within the policies of the rcmp or department. i dont know i dont work there. here it would have been.
Well hell if you ask me, it's harder to beat someone to death with a baton than it is to taze them to death. When you watch a video of someone being beaten to death it's quite clear the attackers are trying to kill them. Cops are tazing people to death and then trying to act like they were just trying to apprehend them.

When the cops came he actually wasn't doing much of anything. The cops were informed he didn't speak a lick of english multiple times yet when they still confronted him with english and expected him to comply! They had him outnumbered and didn't even make an attempt to apprehend him without tazing him The guy was unarmed and showed no signs of violence towards them.

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
^ You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know when cops show up and they are confronting you, you do what they are telling you to do, or in this case pointing.

In the end nothing is going to come out of this, you can bet on that. :fact

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Well hell if you ask me, it's harder to beat someone to death with a baton than it is to taze them to death. When you watch a video of someone being beaten to death it's quite clear the attackers are trying to kill them. Cops are tazing people to death and then trying to act like they were just trying to apprehend them.

When the cops came he actually wasn't doing much of anything. The cops were informed he didn't speak a lick of english multiple times yet when they still confronted him with english and expected him to comply! They had him outnumbered and didn't even make an attempt to apprehend him without tazing him The guy was unarmed and showed no signs of violence towards them.
because of public outcry and litigation police agencies around the western world have adopted the use of LESS lethal weapons. that is exactly why they are called less lethal and not non leathal. they obviously didnt speak polish, wtf are they supposed to do? i would have given hand signals to get down on the ground but i wasnt there and its easy to armchair quarter back. if they would have beaten him until he complied with asp batons or whatever it also could have resulted in death. i had 4 of my friends off on administrative leave for 3 weeks because an in custody death occured while they were physically trying to restrain an individual. he was never hit or tazed but he was placed on the ground and placed into handcuffs. he resisted the entire time and then died. a nurse was at the scene and attempted to help him but couldnt.

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
I don't care if I get flamed for this, if he acted normal to begin with none of this would have happened.

What are we supposed to do?, special order him some Polish food and tell him to relax.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
snair, tell me why is the cop still has his knee on his neck, yes you can clearly see it in the video, when the guy is already down and cuffed? So you think his death has nothing to do with the knee being on his neck to prevent him from breathing? Maybe it is all an accident, who knows. But maybe if he lifted his knee just 5 seconds earlier, he wouldn't be dead? If you think this is 100% right, then I have nothing to say. I know you try to protect the police force, but sometimes even the police force can be wrong.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
^ You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know when cops show up and they are confronting you, you do what they are telling you to do, or in this case pointing.

In the end nothing is going to come out of this, you can bet on that. :fact
You also don't have to be a rocket scientist to know when someone is scared and frustrated because they're in a strange country and don't speak the local language.

I could give the cops the benefit of the doubt and say the first tase was justified (even don't I don't believe it was) but why did they tase him again when he was already on the ground? There was no excuse for that. The man was unarmed, on the ground, outnumbered, and hadn't shown any signs of violence towards them.

I don't care if I get flamed for this, if he acted normal to begin with none of this would have happened.

What are we supposed to do?, special order him some Polish food and tell him to relax.
Uumm you could try to arrest him and see if he resist? Is that such a hard thing to do? These days it's like police tase you by default before putting cuffs on you.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts