Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a nice Halloween evening, all the boys from the Yamaha-forum.net had gotten together for a wonderful party…everyone had their costumes on and it was fun for all.

The only unhappy lad was poor ole Vale, still without his own R1.

So he leaves the party… walking of course...During his walk, as he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home he decided to stop, and started thinking and says to himself ..."Hmm, I bet those pumpkins are soft and squishy inside”. He begins to giggle and says to himself, “Who needs a R1 anyways?!”, looks around does not see anyone, and in his drunken stupor makes his way into the patch ...

He then picks out pumpkin that he felt would be appropriate to his purpose, cuts a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his “need”. The problem for Vale was that he really got into it and didn’t notice Biga and the rest of the boys had caught up to him on their bikes and were witnessing the Passionate show.

Not realizing yet that he had his own audience, and while in the process of doing “the deed”, he failed to notice Biga was approaching him. While Vale was still banging away at this pumpkin, Biga spoke up and said, “Vale geeesus Vale, do you realize you’re having sex with a Pumpkin?!?”

Vale just froze, and clearly surprised that he was caught, but then looked at Biga straight in the eyes and said...

"A PUMPKIN?? ... SHIT, Is it Midnight Already??!!"

Joke courtesy of JOCKO!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
:lol :fawkdance :lol :lol

R1Lover... are you trying to catch Biga to the top of my "to own" list? :devil :lol

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
I started to read this joke, and I knew somehow I was going to be involved in it.

:rofl :rofl

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
hahahaha... :nannas

1 - 16 of 16 Posts