Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
ok so let me get this straight. a sub that is capable of carrying nuclear weapons has gotten past the US Navy (LOL) and we are more concerned with countries WORKING on nuclear technology? :lol

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Thats kind of scary.....you have to wonder what the intent of the Chinese pulling that little stunt was supposed to mean. :dunno

·
Registered
11 Posts
You have to wonder whether the Chinese sub surfaced by accident, or were they trying to send a message.

And then you have to wonder, if they're prepared to show their hand with this, do they have anything else up their sleeve?

Kinda like when the US were denying the Stealth fighter, even though it had been flying for 10 years previously. Just imagine what the US have up their sleeves now.

Still, I'm surprised at this. I would have thought the NRO (national reconnosence office) would have detected it.

On the other hand, maybe the US are the ones who are keeping their capability a secret. It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if the US did know they were there, and are just reacting this way to throw the Chinese off about exactly how sophisticated their technology is.

It just goes round and round...

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
Thats kind of scary.....you have to wonder what the intent of the Chinese pulling that little stunt was supposed to mean. :dunno
"Owa Subs > Youl Freet" - Chinese sub commander

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
interesting

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
You have to wonder whether the Chinese sub surfaced by accident, or were they trying to send a message.

And then you have to wonder, if they're prepared to show their hand with this, do they have anything else up their sleeve?

Kinda like when the US were denying the Stealth fighter, even though it had been flying for 10 years previously. Just imagine what the US have up their sleeves now.

Still, I'm surprised at this. I would have thought the NRO (national reconnosence office) would have detected it.

On the other hand, maybe the US are the ones who are keeping their capability a secret. It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if the US did know they were there, and are just reacting this way to throw the Chinese off about exactly how sophisticated their technology is.

It just goes round and round...
I agree, I'm sure if this was really a surprise then we would have never heard of it... :)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
oops... :crash

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
SOOOO much more going on than we'll ever know. Wargames are a deep subject not meant for the general public.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts