·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Ok I want this car more than any other car... :drool

:bow :bow :bow

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
LOL I hope you can afford having a technical crew following you around when you go for a drive :mrgreen
But their truck/van won't able to follow me though, they won't know where I went or broke down... :lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Isnt this the kind of thing Roman always posts?

I wonder when he'll take the plunge and join the mad house...

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
tilbury007, check this out... :crash

Guess they will have to hire pro driver as policeman... :mrgreen

Police Caparo T1
Source: Caparo | Published: November 7, 2007

Getaway drivers and outside lane lovers in Britain beware. The British Met Police has a teamed up with the supercar manufacturer Caparo to conceive a brand new Rapid Response Vehicle (RRV) for the future.

Capable of accelerating from a Police lay-by to 100 mph in just 5 seconds and onto a top speed of 200 mph, the Caparo T1 RRV would be deployed to hunt down car criminals within the M25.

Like everything else in the Met Police’s armory, this bespoke RRV is intended as a deterrent.

When in Britain, just check your mirrors next time you fancy breaking the speed limit!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Isnt this the kind of thing Roman always posts?

I wonder when he'll take the plunge and join the mad house...
I've taken the plunge, a little frightened so far. I thought the R1 Forum had a lot of gays but this place even has the gay rejects from the other forums... (Asians, Belgians, Portuguese you know the lot :mock)

·
doomsday machine
1,751 Posts
tilbury007, check this out... :crash

Guess they will have to hire pro driver as policeman... :mrgreen

Police Caparo T1
Source: Caparo | Published: November 7, 2007

Getaway drivers and outside lane lovers in Britain beware. The British Met Police has a teamed up with the supercar manufacturer Caparo to conceive a brand new Rapid Response Vehicle (RRV) for the future.

Capable of accelerating from a Police lay-by to 100 mph in just 5 seconds and onto a top speed of 200 mph, the Caparo T1 RRV would be deployed to hunt down car criminals within the M25.

Like everything else in the Met Police’s armory, this bespoke RRV is intended as a deterrent.

When in Britain, just check your mirrors next time you fancy breaking the speed limit!

So after watching the original vids.......it seems that all you've got to do to get away from the cops is either slow down enough so they can't take the turns or just keep driving 'cause it's bound to break down before long. :crash

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
So after watching the original vids.......it seems that all you've got to do to get away from the cops is either slow down enough so they can't take the turns or just keep driving 'cause it's bound to break down before long. :crash
The cop must stop you within 10 minutes, or else his car will stop running... :lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts