Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im sick of the lack of enforcement of the current laws.
The majority of people are sick of it but our government doesn't seem to give a damn. If things keep getting worse more and more citizens will start to take this matter into their own hands.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
The majority of people are sick of it but our government doesn't seem to give a damn. If things keep getting worse more and more citizens will start to take this matter into their own hands.
theres a huge problem with it here in utah. cops arrest them for other crimes take them to jail and then the court lets them out. if anything is said in the media etc then the one who said it is branded a racist

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
theres a huge problem with it here in utah. cops arrest them for other crimes take them to jail and then the court lets them out. if anything is said in the media etc then the one who said it is branded a racist
I'm in Tucson and I can't throw a rock without hitting an illegal on the head (so I throw lots of rocks). Almost everyday on my way home from work I see border patrol "arresting" some illegals they caught but nothing ever really happens to them and they just come right back.

Our priorities are seriously screwed up....we make damn sure that we enforce laws (no matter how petty) against our own citizens yet we turn a blind eye to the country of Mexico invading us and killing citizens. We're just supposed to pretend like it's not really happening.

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
dudes a conspiracy theorist everything that comes out of his mouth needs to be questioned. as for mexicans, i dont give a shit. why? cause they are more willing to work than the lazy motherfuckers out there collecting welfare. id rather pay a mexican to mow my cottdam lawn than to pay a lazy shit in the midwest taking money from me cause he/she cant grasp the concept of a contraceptive or get the fuck out of a trailer home.

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
this is how capitalism works... they're willing to work harder for cheaper, therefor they get more business. Joys of the system.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dudes a conspiracy theorist everything that comes out of his mouth needs to be questioned. as for mexicans, i dont give a shit. why? cause they are more willing to work than the lazy motherfuckers out there collecting welfare. id rather pay a mexican to mow my cottdam lawn than to pay a lazy shit in the midwest taking money from me cause he/she cant grasp the concept of a contraceptive or get the fuck out of a trailer home.
this is how capitalism works... they're willing to work harder for cheaper, therefor they get more business. Joys of the system.

Whether Alex Jones is just a conspiracy theorist or not is irrelevant because the issue of illegal immigration is very much real and there's no denying that. I have nothing against Mexicans...last g/f was Mexican and I have plenty of Mexican friends here in Tucson and they feel the same way about this issue.

You say they're more willing to work than lazy mofos just collecting welfare but there's a lot of illegals that are just collecting welfare also! As far as you paying an illegal to mow your grass because his labor is cheaper...you should be charged with aiding a known criminal!

The excuse "they're just looking for work" is a weak excuse.

example 1:
If I go out drinking tonight and get drunk as hell when it's time for me to go home should I be allowed to break the law and drive?? All I want to do is go home! What's the problem? Shouldn't that be a good enough excuse if I get pulled over?

example 2
As an American..what if I just want to live in Mexico because the cost of living is cheaper. So I go to Mexico illegally and get thrown in jail! Why??? All I wanted to do was live some place cheaper!! Why would the Mexicans throw me in jail for breaking their laws??

What about the ones that can careless about finding work here and over here committing crimes, burning flags, etc?? Should we continue to turn a blind eye to them also?? A lot of people that don't have a problem with illegal immigration are just people that haven't been affected by it yet. We need to start enforcing the laws we already have in place...apparently the White House must have some other agenda. One theory is that our Government wants a North American Union...sort of like Europe. I fail to see how that would benefit American in any way but I guess the White House does.

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
if you wanna throw that kind of weak logic around let me throw one at you. you ride a motorcycle right? do you always keep it within the speed limits? yea i didnt think so, so technically you are also breaking the law. now lets dig deeper. you speeding puts you and others in danger, you crash you will get hurt or chances are you kill someone innocent person just driving home. a mexican is mowing my lawn, he takes my money home, feeds his family and buys a beer. soo i guess in turn the mexican guy contributes to the economy by paying for beer and baby products while if you decide to crash your bike you get hurt and hurt others. wow that kind of logic just doesnt make sense now does it?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
if you wanna throw that kind of weak logic around let me throw one at you. you ride a motorcycle right? do you always keep it within the speed limits? yea i didnt think so, so technically you are also breaking the law. now lets dig deeper. you speeding puts you and others in danger, you crash you will get hurt or chances are you kill someone innocent person just driving home. a mexican is mowing my lawn, he takes my money home, feeds his family and buys a beer. soo i guess in turn the mexican guy contributes to the economy by paying for beer and baby products while if you decide to crash your bike you get hurt and hurt others. wow that kind of logic just doesnt make sense now does it?
You are comparing speeding to entering a country illegally? :nono However, speeding laws are being enforced more than our border laws!

It's not about a Mexican mowing your lawn...is he an illegal alien or not? If he is illegal it doesn't matter what his race is, he is a criminal. There's no way in hell you can actually believe that illegal immigration is helping our economy :rofl

Most money illegals earn in the U.S. gets sent BACK TO MEXICO. That's the #1 reason that Mexico could careless about their citizens coming over here.

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
you just rebutted on something i already said was weak logic. good job.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
you just rebutted on something i already said was weak logic. good job.
It sounds to me as though you support illegal immigration with the excuse that "they're just looking for work". What about all the other people who are just looking for work that are waiting to get here legally??? This is a huge slap in the face to them once they get here and jobs are taken by illegals. Since when is "I just wanted to do something" an excuse to commit a crime? And I'll say it again...not all illegals come here to find work. A lot of them come over here to commit crimes or just leech off the system.

I'm curious as to what your thoughts are on the article I'm about to post. It's somewhat of a long read but it is thought prevoking...

Third World USA

Over 7 million illegal Mexican aliens are currently living in the United States. This does not take into account the millions of other illegal aliens from areas such as Asia, Europe, and Central America. However, this essay mostly focuses on Mexican illegal immigration. We must ask ourselves; why are there so many illegal aliens living in our country? What are the causes and consequences of it? How will this affect us in the future? These questions, although difficult to answer, will be answered shortly. What is clear is that illegal immigration is a serious threat, among many, that our country faces, and it must be dealt with as soon as possible, if we want to maintain any semblance of sovereignty. The consequences of not doing so will be negative and unprecedented.

There are several causes of illegal immigration to the US. The first that we will examine is lack of jobs, and lack of well-paying jobs, in Mexico. This is a primary cause of illegal immigration, because surely if there were sufficient jobs in Mexico, Mexicans wouldn't feel the need to undergo a costly, difficult, and dangerous trek across the US-Mexico border to find a job in a country whose culture and language is vastly different from their own. It would be helpful to examine the common wages of Mexican workers. The average wage for a farm job in Mexico is $5 to $15 a day, whereas in the US the average wage is $6.40. This is a "no-brainer" for a Mexican who desires to provide his family or himself with the best possible life. Mexico has a job deficit of at least 900,000, and it will only continue to grow. It is obvious that the combination of the massive job deficit and extremely low-paying jobs (if available) is the primary cause of illegal immigration to the US.

There are other, less concrete causes of illegal immigration, but they are effective nonetheless. The first we will observe is US-Mexico relations. Mexico openly demands that the US allow more immigration, and that migrants are not to be treated as criminals (even though illegal immigration is a crime). Why does Mexico so vehemently defend their 7 million (at least) illegal immigrants in the US? The answer is money. Illegal aliens send over $16 billion to Mexico every year, and are Mexico's second largest source of income. Its largest source of income is its oil market, of which the US is a customer, interestingly enough. The problem is, Mexico's oil market reached its peak decades ago, and it is decreasing steadily. This will cause even more economic problems in Mexico, and it is likely that the rate of illegal immigration will only increase.

There are some Mexicans who believe that the Southwestern United States is Mexico's territory. There are many high-ranking officials in Mexico that openly express their intent to and support of literally taking over these Southwestern states. In 1997, the president of Mexico at the time, Ernesto Zedillo declared that "I have proudly affirmed that the Mexican nation extends beyond the territory enclosed by its borders." Mario Obledo, founder of the Mexican American Legal Defense Fund, proclaimed, "California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave. Every constitutional office in California is going to be held by Hispanics in the next 20 years," and that "those who disagree with this should go back to Europe." Mexicans are taught in school that the Southwestern United Sates, what they call "Aztl?n", was taken from Mexico unjustly. A poll in 2002 discovered that the majority of Mexicans believe that Aztl?n is rightfully the property of Mexico, and many are confident that within the next century, the United States will simply give up the land to Mexico. It is clear that a combination of causes, both direct and indirect, create the immigration problem that our country faces today. Mexicans are taught from an early age that certain parts of the United States territory are actually Mexico?s territory. Not only does Mexico gain money directly, but Mexico does not have to support the impoverished people that are forced to find work elsewhere. Our government, with its increasing emphasis on globalization, welcomes this integration and immigration with open arms, deaf to the voices its true citizens.

Some of our nation's most violent felons are illegal aliens. In Los Angeles, for example, 95% of homicide warrants are for illegal aliens. About 2/3 of felony warrants are for illegal aliens. Over 60% of a major (20,000 members) gang in L.A. is illegal aliens. An estimated one million sex crimes were committed by illegal aliens between 1999 and 20064. It is hard to track these individuals because they are often not on record, and are able to escape across the border after they commit the crimes. Not only are US citizens affected by crime, but also by the negative economic impact of the aliens. Peter Andreas states, "The sad irony is that the most important constraint on the flow of illegal aliens may be continued economic stagnation in states such as California. In periods of recession, labor markets tighten, reducing employment opportunities--both legal and illegal. Economic recovery, on the other hand--propelled in no small part by the hard work of illegal laborers already here-- would expand opportunities in the labor market, encouraging continued illegal immigration." Illegal immigration cost taxpayers $69 billion and 2 million jobs in 1997 alone. One can only imagine what the numbers are in more recent years. And it would be a nightmare to imagine what the numbers would be in 50 years. Our government is blind to the consequences for the future.

The consequences of illegal immigration, if it does not change, will be dramatic. The growth of the legal population of the US is slowly shrinking. Around 2020, the growth will be at its peak, and will start to decline. By 2020, there will be approximately 70 million illegal aliens in the US. By 2050, there will be 168 million illegal aliens in the US, and the total population will be 404 million7. History provides us with an excellent example of what can happen to a seemingly invincible country whose population becomes outnumbered by immigrants: Rome. Rome fell because it failed to control the immigration, and it was literally defeated from within. The same could happen to the United States, because barely anyone realizes the imminent danger facing this country.
By 2050, the majority of the United State?s population will be of Mexican descent. Our country's culture and language itself will shift. Our schools will teach two languages, and Spanish will be a required language. The majority will vote those into power who benefit them, and Mexico, their true homeland. By then, we might as well just change our country's name to "The United States of Mexico". A century from now, the Southwestern US will be totally overrun by Mexicans, and with a practically non-existent border, Mexico won?t need to annex the territory; it will effectively be theirs.

The negative economic impact of 200 million illegal aliens, who don?t necessarily pay taxes, contribute to crime, obviously don?t have any regard for our laws or our constitution, is an incredible drain on society. True taxpayers will be paying hundreds of billions of dollars to support the hundreds of millions of illegal aliens sucking the life out of our country. Our current economy, which is reeling from an enormous debt, with most of our jobs in China and India and our constitution bastardized, will not be able to survive in 50 years. There will be a massive depression, the greatest in history, and it will be felt around the world.

Our once great country is slowly dying. With capitalism and globalization, people would rather focus on the latest celebrity?s death than actual issues facing our country. No one wants to accept the crisis threatening our way of life, people would rather act like good little sheep and allow the media to brainwash them into believing that we are invincible and everything will turn out fine. Illegal immigration is a virus that is slowly destroying us from the inside out. Rome felt the Barbarian presence, but ignored it until they were outnumbered and overpowered. Rome ended (pardon the clich?) not with a bang, but a pitiful whimper. The US?s current condition mirrors Rome?s before its fall. Even as our constitution is being forgotten, and money is taking precedent over the well-being of our citizens, we must stand strong against the threat that challenges us. If we fail, it will mean the end of a great era and a great country. Perhaps after the United States of America falls, it will be the last time a country ever lets itself be killed by a deadly virus.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
ron my problem is that here in utah they just posted in the paper that the cost to educate the children of illegals will be 78 million dollars. taxpayers should not have to foot this bill.

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
:lol

1 - 20 of 48 Posts