1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
what are you in reality?:mock

·
Registered
207 Posts
Once I hit skill level 20, I'll get bumped up to Capt. 2nd Grade. Hell.. I've almost got enough EXP points to be a Major.

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Once I hit skill level 20, I'll get bumped up to Capt. 2nd Grade. Hell.. I've almost got enough EXP points to be a Major.

Say what?

Man, I remember when I used to have time for games & shit. Then I had kids and they took em all away from me. :lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Some of you guys missed the best friggen games ever last night, from winning almost every match to talking some big time shit...I sent you an invite Shake & Bake, our record last night was 17 and 6, and we anal raped some guy and his mom....Bmax now has some rank and was holding his own.

·
Registered
21 Posts
FYI...Guys upstate sound like the Average Middle State ********! Only ones with accents are Fairly close to the Tri-state area!
was that you last night then?

My newest employee is from New Rochelle, Ive told him a couple times, dont talk to the ********, they wont understand you....he agrees

·
I Pimp the Post Whores
2,238 Posts
was that you last night then?

My newest employee is from New Rochelle, Ive told him a couple times, dont talk to the ********, they wont understand you....he agrees
*na, i want to play bad!

Oh shyt New Row....
I Go up there alot! And no that wouldnt be considered upstate!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts