Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I never said Rossi WASN'T a baby. They do not make a klennex box big enough for him. But Stoner needs to stop worrying about what others think and keep racing like he has. I hate listening to all of the whining from the riders.

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
They are rich little pre-Madonnas :fact And they all cry for one reason or an other.

Also the media fuels a lot of these as well, so we really don't know if it is true or not ;)

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
He road very well and is very damn good, but he also did have an advantage. For him to say he didn't is BS. I saw the start of the season when he flew by everyone on the straight and it's obvious his tires are making a large difference. You won though, and that's racing, so be happy and stop bitching unless you want to challenge rossi in a charity race on two bikes that are as equal as you can get them :) but I doubt ducati would let him becuase when rossi spanks him they will know who is the best LOL

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
You won though, and that's racing, so be happy and stop bitching unless you want to challenge rossi in a charity race on two bikes that are as equal as you can get them :) but I doubt ducati would let him becuase when rossi spanks him they will know who is the best LOL
And if Rossi loses, he's unemployed by end of week.

·
Registered
143 Posts
if he wants to shut the paddock up win it a few more times IN A ROW!!! otherwise STFU and deal with being on top-when you are on top eveybody's gunnin for ya-RECOGNIZE FOO!!!

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
they are some of the best riders in the world they have earned a right to bitch:fact

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
agreed...if he keeps it up then nobody will be able to say he's not he best, but it would be nice to know for a fact that rossi has a bike equal because any idiot can see (especially start of the season) that he had a huge advantage. To say you don't is just stupid...looked like he had an extra gear on his bike.

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
He just wants to prove he's as good or better than rossi, but if he just shut up it would look better, but i also understand his frustration. Hard to prove your better until their bikes catch up a little bit, but at the same point that's not his fault either. I'm hoping next year the bikes will be a bit closer performance wise. It's not all the bike, but you can't say it didn't play a large factor either.

·
STRAIGHT ROADS SUCK
2,704 Posts
Stoner had the best all around package this year. Bike, rider, and tires where all part of that package. He pretty much ran a flawless season so he deserved the title IMO.

Ride safe.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts