jesse

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
big twins are the best man:fact:

its an 03 BTW

Jray02r1
jesse
LOL, I'm a triple guy, allwell, atleast you don't have camshafts.

I gotta say tho, the stuff SD is doing right now is absolutly killer, Most high tech engines available to a general consumer anywhere imo.

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
gotta lovem...one of my favorite sleds of all time is the srx 700 triple with hauck pipes and all the other goodies...

jray02r1
jesse

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
yeap, they where wicked in their day. I really miss the hp wars with the big triples dishing it into each other every year. Shame that that ended. The Machs have always been favourites of mine too.

And oddly enough, the 670HO, I don't know what it was about that sled, but in powder it just seemed to always go where I wanted to put it with no huff or fuss, Never really had a mountain max behave like that.

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
the 670 h o is the sled i had previously before this one...I loved that mustard bucket...incrediably powerful and light as hell:fact...its no 800 tho:D

jray02r1
jesse

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
the 670 h o is the sled i had previously before this one...I loved that mustard bucket...incrediably powerful and light as hell:fact...its no 800 tho:D

jray02r1
jesse
yea exactly. It's a good compromise between power and weight tho. The on trail handling was never as good as I'd have liked, but the powder handling was wild.

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
hey we talked about the srx a bit:lol

jray02r1
jesse

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
^ look at the forum title :r1lover
somehow I think most folks will be coming here for the bikes, and then just talking about whatever sled they happen to also have.

We'll see how it shakes down tho, but I don't wanna start doing the "you can't talk about that 'cause we're a buncha brand loyal ballclingers" game.

:threadjacked :finger

1 - 20 of 21 Posts