Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
and I was utterly disappointed. Worst one of em yet, I mean, I realize they cant do 2 hours of continuous fight scene, but damn that dragged on. The final fight was pretty good but I was really expecting a little more web slinging, hand to hand combat between Venom and Spidey. The only decent fight scene IMHO was the first one with Harry as the Goblin. And that still didnt come close to the Doc Oc fight scenes of #2. Ah well....worth renting, but dont buy the DVD unless you have to have the complete set.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Spiderman 1 is still the best out of the 3 imo... :yes

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
watched it tonite... it was ok..

Spoiler:
Ya the end scene with the Goblin and spiderman fighting together was like a bad kung foo movie where all of sudden they are the best team in the world.. bad character development and tying Sandman to Ben Parkers murder and the whole Emo/'70's Greecer/John Travolta wannabe Peter Parker was so dumb..

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
:+1
i didn't like the movie

Spoiler:
when peter was walking down the street dancing, that was it for me:fact

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
:+1
i didn't like the movie

Spoiler:
when peter was walking down the street dancing, that was it for me:fact

Yep that was ghey

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
My roommate kept saying he was Emo..:shrug all I know is that was horrible

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
He was like a '70's Greaser/John Travolta/Goth ****.. like a gay Danny Zuko

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
they just had way to much shit to cover and they didn't have the time to cover it all in that movie.
i say that they could have made atlease 2 more movies just with the characters and story lines they had in just this one movie.

Spoiler:
and why the fuck did they had to but the blame on sandman, for the deaf of peter's uncle. i don't remember that being the case in the comics(i may be wrong, but, i just don't remember that

1 - 15 of 15 Posts