Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
eh , I can't help it if Rossi likes to ride it hard and rough. At least this model handles a lot better than his current ride.....

:mock:lol:eek:h:lol

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
My sig is still better... :fawkdance

:lol :lol

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
i'm sure hayden doesn't care too much. My wife's Dad is a manager at a jewelery store and they got watches in and they all came in little helmets like a replica of nicky hayden. He's making so much on ads now it is amazing i bet. probably can't ride worth a shit with all the ads/money in his mind lol can't imagine the money they put in to have these helmets/watches sent out to thousands if not millions of jewelry stores...

·
Registered
74 Posts

The look on their faces just makes me bust a gut laughing every time I see it. Uccio sittin' there with that big ass frown and his pants unzipped and Rossi , LMMFAO!!!!!! , Look at that shit LOL!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts

The look on their faces just makes me bust a gut laughing every time I see it. Uccio sittin' there with that big ass frown and his pants unzipped and Rossi , LMMFAO!!!!!! , Look at that shit LOL!!!!!!!!
5'11 and he is SO skinny, ewww.. But I gave him props for riding skills, even being skinny :crash

1 - 20 of 27 Posts