Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
holy fckin shitz

THE COST OF WAR: The economic costs of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are estimated to total $1.6 trillion _ roughly double the amount the White House has requested thus far, according to a report by Democrats on Congress' Joint Economic Committee.
WHAT IT MEANS: The $1.6 trillion figure translates into a cost of $20,900 for a family of four, the report said. The Bush administration has requested $804 billion for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars combined.
POLITICAL BATTLE: Democratic leaders in Congress seized on the report to criticize Bush's war strategy. The White House countered that the report was politically motivated.

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Nov13/0,4670,WarCostsSummaryBox,00.html

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
:eek

dats a lot of cheddar

·
doomsday machine
1,751 Posts
I have no doubt that the monetary cost of this whole ordeal is really high, but....

Fox News is not exactly a place I'd personally go for credible, unbiased journalism. :fact

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well thats just one place i found the info.

if you do a search u will get tons of articles about this, and all taking about the cost of the war over the trillion mark

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
tell me about it mang.

and u have people here that are in need of financial help, and look at where our tax :dolla are goin.
but i would rather spend the $$$ killing them than giving handouts to lazy fuckers. at least the hajis stand for something.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
but i would rather spend the $$$ killing them than giving handouts to lazy fuckers. at least the hajis stand for something.

yea, but im working my azz off and still would like to get some help. im not saying to give me welfare or anything like that, but how about investing the money into our communities. build more jobs, parks, recreation facilities for our kids, school, after school programs, in nyc pay cops more for a starting salary which is bout a lil under 26k a yr:fact

there are alot of ways the the government can help us other the just to give us money

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
yea, but im working my azz off and still would like to get some help. im not saying to give me welfare or anything like that, but how about investing the money into our communities. build more jobs, parks, recreation facilities for our kids, school, after school programs, in nyc pay cops more for a starting salary which is bout a lil under 26k a yr:fact

there are alot of ways the the government can help us other the just to give us money
i also work and deal with shitbags every day who get ssi because they have alcohol or drug problems. fuckers on public assistance etc. i would piss on them if they were on fire. i agree pay the cops more. i live in utah but im not from here. they are in the top 5 in the nation for taxation but they have the lowest per student spending in the nation. this is because of the dominant religions belief in populating the earth bullshit. i believe the average wage for a teacher here is ove 30000 a year new cops dont make that much. haha btw im a snowplow driver here, ask r1lover haha

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
I'd rather see the money going to pay of the national debt. Once that's done, fix and update our roadways. Once that's done, we need to restructure the gov't by getting rid of a shitload of the programs they have, and should never be offered by the gov't. Then, we cut taxes and people have more money.

Let's get back to the basics of what gov't was meant to be.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I'd rather see the money going to pay of the national debt. Once that's done, fix and update our roadways. Once that's done, we need to restructure the gov't by getting rid of a shitload of the programs they have, and should never be offered by the gov't. Then, we cut taxes and people have more money.

nice fjorn

·
Legal!
4,779 Posts

:yes that would be nice in a perfect world..... oh wait...we dont live in a perfect world so debt will rise, and taxes will rise with them..:nowhine

·
Registered
135 Posts
The USA is going down fast right now, a big change is needed. Going to the right place when they decided to chase Al-Quaida and the Taliban would have help.

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
FUCK BUSH! and this bullshit war! where the fuck is OSAMA'S HEAD?

·
Registered
135 Posts
FUCK BUSH! and this bullshit war! where the fuck is OSAMA'S HEAD?
There's probably a deal with the Bin Laden family, (who are very close friends to Bush and his gang), to not catch him. So they went for oil instead. Funny that they know where he is, but they don't look for him!! LOL!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts