Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
generally when it comes to the opposite sex im a dickhead. use'em and abuse'em is how i like it, but i think karma has finally caught up with me. i work at 2 places and both places recently hired 2 new female staff members. both are amazingly gorgous and their personalities are stunning. so right now you are probably wondering what the problem is. well 1 girl is hot beyond hot, so much so that shes got the whole building going goo-goo-gah-gah over her body. she works with me directly as both of us are speech teachers and i do talk to her alot but she has a bf and their on the virge of getting hitched. the other girl is same thing, not as hot but a great body and a great sense of humor. people i can actually see myself waking up to and not wanting to kick her out the bed. and yes she also on the virge of getting hitched. i mean WTF! :mad

end rant.:whiteflag

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
so they aren't married yet is what you are saying...

Bang em both at the same time.. :nannas

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cold dude...cold :lol

soooooo screwed.....

women will do that to ya. :lmao
karma is a bitch

so there aren't married yet is what you are saying...

Bang em both at the same time.. :nannas
i did think of that, but these 2 are weird like i actually like them in the sense of wanting to actually want to be with them. i think if i do sleep with either one and fuck it up id beat the shit outta myself. i hate the new me new me->:kicknuts<- old me

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
in my own selfish defense i have slept with 2 married women, 1 i didnt know she was married until one day i met her at a local supermarket with her kids. the other told me she was divorced but she wasnt cause she was at the same wedding party as me a month later with her husband of 4 years.:nono

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
Just because they have bf, that does not mean they are not available :r1lover

Look R1L is married yet he is always available for Vale:fact :crash

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
theres no foot in mouth, its the truth. karma is kicking me in the ass right now.

Karma - 1
!Ron - 0

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
i did think of that, but these 2 are weird like i actually like them in the sense of wanting to actually want to be with them. i think if i do sleep with either one and fuck it up id beat the shit outta myself. i hate the new me new me->:kicknuts<- old me

I think you just want what you can't have... :laugh

:nono

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
well, try to see if they are really into their partners.

u never know, one of them may be just getting married for the wrong reasons.:dunno

g/l bro.

but, it also sounds like u like wat u can't have. i speak from experience

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
I think you just want what you can't have... :laugh

:nono

Exactly. But, also beware of the BF/fiance/husband if you do get it. While it'd be the woman's fault for cheating, it still wouldn't stop them from pounding your ass into the ground. Or worse.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts