1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
:lol

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Why is there even a need for an escalator there..

Now an Elevator.. hell ya!!!! :hump

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
good to know i'm not the only one awake....:lmao
;) except I am just getting to work instead of up burning the midnight oil like you. :lmao

How you doing today Bro, last treatment was yesterday wasnt? Or was that last week.........

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
;) except I am just getting to work instead of up burning the midnight oil like you. :lmao

How you doing today Bro, last treatment was yesterday wasnt? Or was that last week.........
/threadjack on....:lmao

it was yesterday. probably the worst one so far. most of the treatments i've slept thru....this one i was full on awake for. i kept staring at the trash can as they injected/dripped each chemical. kept it all down, but i'm glad this shit is over. came home and crashed out at about 6pm, and woke up a 1am. Guess I'm up now. still not feeling great, but i'm DONE. :mrgreen

·
Registered
3,003 Posts

it was yesterday. probably the worst one so far. most of the treatments i've slept thru....this one i was full on awake for. i kept staring at the trash can as they injected/dripped each chemical. kept it all down, but i'm glad this shit is over. came home and crashed out at about 6pm, and woke up a 1am. Guess I'm up now. still not feeling great, but i'm DONE. :mrgreen
That's awesome! :thumbup

Now go get some sushis and sake... :mrgreen :beer

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts

:threadjacked :lmao

I am glad to hear its done for you.:mrgreen Seems like I know so many people / friends / family fighting this battle this year. :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts