Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
serious? I can arrange it if you need.

Very serious, would love to test ride it.

Hopefully will have some snow by the time I come back from FL in January, then after that any weekend is good for me :)

I will come and pick it up if I have to :jiggy

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very serious, would love to test ride it.

Hopefully will have some snow by the time I come back from FL in January, then after that any weekend is good for me :)

I will come and pick it up if I have to :jiggy
I'll see what I can do, might be able to get some seat time on next years model aswell. Usually I have an opportunity once a year to test next years stuff.

·
Registered
7 Posts
any differance?

thinking of purchasing a 2003 YAMAHA SXV70HL with 531 miles onit or a 01 srx 700 with 1100 miles on it,any difference in the two,HP/performance/etc all feed back helpfull thanks

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yup, replied to your other thread. I vote SRX all the way. Still the meanest and fastest sled Yamaha ever have made

·
Registered
1 Posts
570 phazer 2 clutch

hi after traveling at a high speed i get a noise that sounds like a tunnel bearing is loose best example for sound. this sound goes away when i speed up or when i get the sled back to idle do i need a new clutch or can it be rebuilt and is it easy to do and what is cheaper getting a rebiult or rebuilding it myself.

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rebuilding a clutch requires specialty tools and a lot of knowledge. I don't even do them myself anymore really. Even just balancing the thing is a major pain.

It's possible it's just a new belt, they will sometimes make that noise. You can scuff the belt to reduce the slippage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i got a 2007 grizzly 700 efi it going true plugs every second time i use it and its burning lots of oil im a mechanic but at a kawaski dealership we dont have the yamaha programs to diagnose the efi on yamaha what should i be looking into

1 - 11 of 11 Posts