1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DELTA TEAM D.O.O. KRŠKO
CESTA KRŠKIH ŽRTEV 135 A
8270 KRŠKO
SLOVENIA-EUROPE (mr. Tomše, mr. Ivačić and mr. Boštijan )

Dear Yamaha scooters representatives:

I'm writing in reference to the problems I have been having with X-max 250 bought in Motonautika d.o.o. Hektorovićeva 31, 21000 Split, Croatia-Europe.
The scooter was bought on 08.08.2005. at the price of 36 800 kn which on that date was equivalent to E 5110 or $ 6296 or JPY 693032.
After 45 days of daily usage one morning I couldn't start the motor because the battery didn't have sufficient capacity.I contacted the sales representative ( Motonautika ) were I was told to take out the battery and bring it in order to be recharge.I was told that the battery had run out because of the short distances it was being used on ?!
Two months later this happend again in the morning while I was trying to start the motor.
Since the winter started I put away the motor in a garage and I intended to ride it very twenty days to keep the battery in a condition. But one again I was suprised! The battery was empty.
Finally in april of 2006 I bought a new battery as I had arranged with service ( Motonautika ) beliving that I have solved the problem.
After that I no longer counted how many times the battery had run out. After difficult conversation I had with Mr. Boštijan from Delta Team d.o.o. Krško I got a battery for free on 06.06.2007. It is interesting that the battery was not a product of Yuasa!
After all of the above on 30.07.2007. while I was riding a bike it stopped. I hired van to take the scooter to the service ( Motonautika ) where i was told that main switch imobilizer was broken and because of that the scooter was kept in the service for 21 days.
After that having talked to other users of X-max scooters I found out that a serial error was found on automatic choke a and a cable should be installed to charge automatic choke via back position light. Once again I was suprised to find out that only PICCILO RACING d.o.o. Put vrbovnika bb, TTTS 21311 STOBREĆ, Croatia-Europe service knows about this cable. The other where not aware of the problem.
Finally I thought that that everythink was OK.
However, as the battery had previously run out on several occasions I decided to buy a new battery at my own expense in spring of 2008.?!
However PICCILO RACING d.o.o service did not have any new batteries at that moment so thay provided me with used battery until they get a new one.After that I drove the scooter for two month without problems. On one occasion I left the light on for 5 minutes and surprisingly, the motor wouldn't start.I was explaned at the service that the battery had gone out because of the light.I took out the battery and took it to the service to be recharged.
Two month later 09.09.2008. after not being used for only two days the scooter didn't start because of the empty battery?!
10.09. 2008. I decided to buy a new Yuasa battery.
After that I used the scooter every day and on 01.12.2008. I put it in a garage until 23.12.2008. when I travelled 40 kilometers with it and then again put it in a garage.
On 17.01.2009. the battery once again can't start the motor.
After all of the problems I had had I decided to engage electrition engeneer from my company. The result of examination are these:

1. Voltage of charging 14,15 V

2. Amper current ~ 400 mA

3. Decrease of voltage of battery in 24 hours while the battery is
connected to motor is 25 mV

4. Decrease of voltage of battery in 24 hours while the battery is
not connected to motor is up to 4 mV

I want to point out that characteristic of the battery is 1/300 mV i.e. 3,33 mV

I wonder where does the difference betwen 25 mV and 4 mV

disappear i.e. what is happening ?!

These means that the battery while connected to the motor uses aproximatly 8 times more mV than the characteristics of the battery.

Since 03.02.3009. my scooter is in PICCILO RACING d.o.o service .
In adittion to everythink above I did measuring on other scooter:

Piaggo Beverly 250 ~ 4 mV / 24 hours Kymco exiting 500 ~ 6 mV / 24 hours Piaggio X 9 ~ 4 mV / 24 hours
I have done the measuring during few days.

I would appreciate you to find a solution to this problem.
In my opinion certain things shouldn't be under voltage when the motor is not runing.
I would also like to now who is going to compensate all the problems I have had with a scooter saw far.
Finally in my contry it takes a lot of times and sacrifice to save E 5110 to buy a scooter.
I wonder if situation like these are contributory to the image of Yamaha?!
I hope it will be able to solved the problem with Delta Team d.o.o. Krško and that I will not have to go any further in the search of solution.

Hoping for a quick and concrete solution I thank you in a advance.

Yours sincerely

Name:Nenad Šitić
E-mail: [email protected]
Mob.00385993391412
Address:Slobode 32
21000 SPLIT
CROATIA-EUROPE

·
Registered
1 Posts
DELTA TEAM D.O.O. KRŠKO
CESTA KRŠKIH ŽRTEV 135 A
8270 KRŠKO
SLOVENIA-EUROPE (mr. Tomše, mr. Ivačić and mr. Boštijan )

Dear Yamaha scooters representatives:

I'm writing in reference to the problems I have been having with X-max 250 bought in Motonautika d.o.o. Hektorovićeva 31, 21000 Split, Croatia-Europe.
The scooter was bought on 08.08.2005. at the price of 36 800 kn which on that date was equivalent to E 5110 or $ 6296 or JPY 693032.
After 45 days of daily usage one morning I couldn't start the motor because the battery didn't have sufficient capacity.I contacted the sales representative ( Motonautika ) were I was told to take out the battery and bring it in order to be recharge.I was told that the battery had run out because of the short distances it was being used on ?!
Two months later this happend again in the morning while I was trying to start the motor.
Since the winter started I put away the motor in a garage and I intended to ride it very twenty days to keep the battery in a condition. But one again I was suprised! The battery was empty.
Finally in april of 2006 I bought a new battery as I had arranged with service ( Motonautika ) beliving that I have solved the problem.
After that I no longer counted how many times the battery had run out. After difficult conversation I had with Mr. Boštijan from Delta Team d.o.o. Krško I got a battery for free on 06.06.2007. It is interesting that the battery was not a product of Yuasa!
After all of the above on 30.07.2007. while I was riding a bike it stopped. I hired van to take the scooter to the service ( Motonautika ) where i was told that main switch imobilizer was broken and because of that the scooter was kept in the service for 21 days.
After that having talked to other users of X-max scooters I found out that a serial error was found on automatic choke a and a cable should be installed to charge automatic choke via back position light. Once again I was suprised to find out that only PICCILO RACING d.o.o. Put vrbovnika bb, TTTS 21311 STOBREĆ, Croatia-Europe service knows about this cable. The other where not aware of the problem.
Finally I thought that that everythink was OK.
However, as the battery had previously run out on several occasions I decided to buy a new battery at my own expense in spring of 2008.?!
However PICCILO RACING d.o.o service did not have any new batteries at that moment so thay provided me with used battery until they get a new one.After that I drove the scooter for two month without problems. On one occasion I left the light on for 5 minutes and surprisingly, the motor wouldn't start.I was explaned at the service that the battery had gone out because of the light.I took out the battery and took it to the service to be recharged.
Two month later 09.09.2008. after not being used for only two days the scooter didn't start because of the empty battery?!
10.09. 2008. I decided to buy a new Yuasa battery.
After that I used the scooter every day and on 01.12.2008. I put it in a garage until 23.12.2008. when I travelled 40 kilometers with it and then again put it in a garage.
On 17.01.2009. the battery once again can't start the motor.
After all of the problems I had had I decided to engage electrition engeneer from my company. The result of examination are these:

1. Voltage of charging 14,15 V

2. Amper current ~ 400 mA

3. Decrease of voltage of battery in 24 hours while the battery is
connected to motor is 25 mV

4. Decrease of voltage of battery in 24 hours while the battery is
not connected to motor is up to 4 mV

I want to point out that characteristic of the battery is 1/300 mV i.e. 3,33 mV

I wonder where does the difference betwen 25 mV and 4 mV

disappear i.e. what is happening ?!

These means that the battery while connected to the motor uses aproximatly 8 times more mV than the characteristics of the battery.

Since 03.02.3009. my scooter is in PICCILO RACING d.o.o service .
In adittion to everythink above I did measuring on other scooter:

Piaggo Beverly 250 ~ 4 mV / 24 hours Kymco exiting 500 ~ 6 mV / 24 hours Piaggio X 9 ~ 4 mV / 24 hours
I have done the measuring during few days.

I would appreciate you to find a solution to this problem.
In my opinion certain things shouldn't be under voltage when the motor is not runing.
I would also like to now who is going to compensate all the problems I have had with a scooter saw far.
Finally in my contry it takes a lot of times and sacrifice to save E 5110 to buy a scooter.
I wonder if situation like these are contributory to the image of Yamaha?!
I hope it will be able to solved the problem with Delta Team d.o.o. Krško and that I will not have to go any further in the search of solution.

Hoping for a quick and concrete solution I thank you in a advance.

Yours sincerely

Name:Nenad Šitić
E-mail: [email protected]
Mob.00385993391412
Address:Slobode 32
21000 SPLIT
CROATIA-EUROPE
ME, A XMAX 125 DANGEROUS TO DRIVE 2017, 1300 E INVESTED , I CANT DRIVE IT BEHIND A TRUCK, IT GOES LIKE DANCING AND LOSS OF CONTROL, SORRY FOR THE CAPS, I WILL SELL IT HALF PRICE AND MORE, YAMAHA I DONT WNAT DIE, YOU SHOUDL PUT MORE CARENAGE, MAKE THE XMAX BIGGER SO WE CANT DRIVE THEM WITH WOND FORCE 2 , IT SEEMS LIKE A STURM 4200 EUROS! YAMAHA A FRAUD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts