Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
You know, I didnt even have to wait for that picture to load to guess what it would be. :crash

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
:corn my desktop right now and a consideration for a new bike...I don't have a screenshot program so I'll just post the pict thats my wallpaper
I have been eyeball'n some bikes along that category. My neighbor rides around on a KTM similar to that with the big aluminum hard bags. Would make for a great a daily driver.:moped

·
R1F Outcast!!
5,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:corn my desktop right now and a consideration for a new bike...I don't have a screenshot program so I'll just post the pict thats my wallpaper
Nice!! Control Key + Alt Key + Print SCRN Key.....then open MS Paint, go to edit and select paste.

Walla...there it is bro! :mrgreen

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
thanks bogie...i forgot how to do that:lol

jray02r1
jesse

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have been eyeball'n some bikes along that category. My neighbor rides around on a KTM similar to that with the big aluminum hard bags. Would make for a great a daily driver.:moped
I'm hooked on adv riding now...

I'm doing the research to try and figure out what bike will best suit my needs. The KLR is usually more dirt oriented(the new 2008 has been revised so the jury is still out on it for the highway), the Vstrom 650 is more highway oriented, the Bmw f650 is also a distant consideration...all are great bikes with strong suits. The KTM adventures are nice too, but from what I have read just alittle too geared towards dirt. They are also expensive and hard to find parts for on the road. I guess there is no true 50/50 bike, and I'll have to put in highway miles to get to the "off the beaten paths" I want to ride and see. Its funny how there are so many different opinions on the same bike online....for me right now the split is even between the 2008 KLR, and the Vstrom 650 with a slight edge to the KLR. Both bikes have huge followings and are proven adv bikes, both have reasonable prices and lots of aftermarket goodies. Dealers are everywhere so parts are easy to get on the road. I just have to sell the R1 and make a final decision. The Klr is about $5349 list, and the Vstrom is about $6500.

Hijack over....

Nice!! Control Key + Alt Key + Print SCRN Key.....then open MS Paint, go to edit and select paste.

Walla...there it is bro! :mrgreen

cool tip, Ima gonna try it after I clean up my desktop:yes

1 - 20 of 128 Posts