Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
Damn, this thing's starting up already? Shit, it won't be up here until end of February.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i love the pics from the first post :) very nice bro...
Thanks. You should've seen the look on the Yamaha Reps face when I took down his rope to take a picture of Rossi's bike. I thought he was going to have a caniption...but he never said a word.

Jim

·
STRAIGHT ROADS SUCK
2,704 Posts
Thanks. You should've seen the look on the Yamaha Reps face when I took down his rope to take a picture of Rossi's bike. I thought he was going to have a caniption...but he never said a word.

Jim
Nice pics. :workout

:lol :lol :lol I did that last year at the Chicago show and also took the do not touch sign off the seat to get some pics. No one said anything but got some looks for sure. :jiggy

Ride safe.

·
2,843 Posts
I'm thinking of catching it in Minneapolis or Chicago in February. Went to Minneapolis last year and it was pretty cool.

I haven't gone for the past two years, but I'll be going this year. Minneapolis is only 30 minutes away. Okay, 40 now with having to detour because of the bridge collapse.

·
2,843 Posts
No. It's only been what? Three months? Hard to remove a collapsed bridge and rebuild it in three months. ;)

It's a political mess. I hope I NEVER have to drive over the replacement bridge either. They want it built in less than one year when it normally takes three just to build(not including removal) bridges that size.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts