Yamaha-Forum.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a guy in love with the ow-01, but to buy one, this delicate thing, or are very expensive, or are not original, and to pay a pulp by a motorcycle-problem as you stay with it.
I have a 93 YZF, and I've done basically is to match the fibers.
I have circuit the resistance, and assure that gives hos hit, you have to be skilled to differentiate it from the unit llebava foggy in the last man.las tt of ow units left for competition with inverted fork, and swingarm for snowmobiles .
yamaha for those years also made a series of clever with these two models I have seen ow chassis YZF's with shrouds, and YZF's with shrouds ow's, if you look on you tube in the Suzuka 8 hours between 87 to 1989 to 1990 will see the bustle of models were assembled.
for what the photos I am a fucking Nega and hope some kind soul that I want them to hang, if the subject hos hos unteresa hire the rrollete explain this with more calm.
I hope like hos

Here we have the friend replic, running the circuit with the ow-01

·
Registered
22 Posts
Beautiful work balapina!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when people do projects like yours....it looks like a labour of love!!!!!!!!!

Nice work!!!!!!

:fact

·
Registered
108 Posts
vsssssssssssss

not appear, but there are many hours kids put into this bike.
adjusting fiber whole nights, with couplings, and spending money "a lot of money.:r1lover:money:money:yahoo
greetings guys.

·
Registered
336 Posts
your bike looks great! i bet you go to the garage just to sit and look at it, its obvious you spent a lot of time and aot of money, i love to see these bikes , i wish all of us with these bikes could get them all together one day , that would be fun.

·
Registered
108 Posts
thanks for appreciating the work done in this model.
YZF with the fairing, I did a report in a motorcycle magazine here in Spain, and now I decided for the second project, which was to make a "replica of ow 01" more or less.
I hope you like it as much or more than ami.
no expensive materials, but I did what I could, what a worker can do in this country with this monetary depression with us.
greetings from Spain.:yes:hooray

·
Registered
108 Posts
I hope you like a friend of Ireland, is a replica but is much like the original.
Greetings from Spain.:hello:hello:hello:hello:hooray:hooray

·
Registered
108 Posts
guys I have many developments to tell you, soon explain everything that I put on my bike.
greetings from Spain !!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
how did you make the top fairing mount ? i need the same as i am also making a yzf / ow01

this is what i am having trouble making it is too hard

·
Registered
108 Posts
Last thing you guys have put on the bike.
mouths filling fast, endurance type.
are lying eh !!!!!!.
and I am attaching the front wheel of a ow01 magnesium racing.
this is for real.
Greetings to all.:yes

By replicow01 at 2011-06-20

By replicow01 at 2011-06-20

By replicow01 at 2011-06-17

By replicow01 at 2011-05-31

By replicow01 at 2011-05-31

By replicow01 at 2011-06-14

1 - 18 of 18 Posts