Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wasn't it ? :crash

How was your trip ?! :hello
Totally awesome!!

I've been in the caribbean many times and it's the first time i see a resort like that (Barcelo Maya Colonial, Riviera Maya). Smoke salmon on every meal, every diner tasted like a 200$ diner at the restaurant. That club is so beautifull and there's so much money invest there it's unbeleivable!!! I didn't want to come back!! It was paradice!!!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Totally awesome!!

I've been in the caribbean many times and it's the first time i see a resort like that (Barcelo Maya Colonial, Riviera Maya). Smoke salmon on every meal, every diner tasted like a 200$ diner at the restaurant. That club is so beautifull and there's so much money invest there it's unbeleivable!!! I didn't want to come back!! It was paradice!!!

Have you ever got out of the hotel ? :confused

·
Registered
135 Posts
Have you ever got out of the hotel ? :confused
LOL!! For sure!! 4 nights on the 5th avenue in Playa Del Carmen!! We went to the popular clubs: Senior Frogs, Blue Parrots, Bali!! On tuesday i had way, way, but i mean way to much rum and Tequila, i have no idea how we went back to the hotel!!! LMAO!!! My gf didn't think it was funny.....:mrgreen :lol

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Why was that guy in the first vid not wearing a full face helmet...bicycle helmets werent designed for 174 kmh....insane vid.

·
Who me? Did I do that?
191 Posts
Why was that guy in the first vid not wearing a full face helmet...bicycle helmets werent designed for 174 kmh....insane vid.
He was..just the areo helmet came off... that vid's a few years old.. I actually met him at Interbike..the guy really is not that bright..not the first time he crashed :fact

If somebody here say that it was a Suzuki frame :nono, i'll infract him. :warning:warning:warning
naw...it did last several runs before breaking:lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts