Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
seriously....I keep my phone on vibrate 99% of the time.

Nothing worse that someone with a loud ass annoying ringtone, that goes off and they have to study their phone to see who is calling, while that retarded ring tone is still playing... sometimes I wish I could walk up, take their phone and throw it against the wall.

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
I wish I could delete all the rings off my phone except the standard "ring ring". I don't get why there's all those other ones.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish I could delete all the rings off my phone except the standard "ring ring". I don't get why there's all those other ones.
North America is actually behind in the ringtone trend, if you go to Asia or Europe and hear all these ringtones poeple have, I think you'll kill yourself... :lol People even change the tone where you hear when you call the person, so instead of the regular doo-doo sound you hear when you're calling someone, you will hear the song/mp3 the person changed it... :hung

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts

:imwst

If I have the ring tone on, it's usually the default ring. But, I usually have it on vibrate because I hate hearing it and disturbing other people when I get a call. I wish other people would be considerate that way as well. :mad

The only other ringtone I've ever had was "Scotland the brave" which I haven't bothered to download for my phone yet. Probably won't either since I've had it for over two years now.

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
uggg, I've had to deal with euro ringtones val, inspires me to violence.

even scotland the brave I wouldn't put on a phone, If I wanted to hear it everyday, I'd set my alarm clock to it or something.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
...If I wanted to hear it everyday, I'd set my alarm clock to it or something.
Then either the neighbor or the wife will become violent... :lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts