Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
them kids are just stupid.

now freaking bore can u be, to say "hey, lets start a big group fight and try to hurt each other for no reason":dunno

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
WE TAR DID!

:yes :yes

·
Registered
515 Posts
you have lidl in spain aswell? try their own brand baked beans, jesus i thought i was going to die:fart
Ha I think I'll be alright without...

Yeah there's Lidl's absolutely all over the place. Since 4 years or something I think.

Sometimes you get some great cheap things from there, but sometimes eating the food may induce vomiting... :jiggy

However their Amaretto is good. Tastes exactly like Disaronno and only costs 4.99 a litre :mock

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Rachmanninov Vodka at Lidl, 4 euros a litre :mrgreen
4 euros a litre of vodka? That's cheaper than water... :eek:h

·
Registered
515 Posts
4 euros a litre of vodka? That's cheaper than water... :eek:h
Water's 12 cent a bottle so not quite yet... Seems to be getting cheaper though now that more and more Russians come here for holiday (no joke) :eek:ld

they're now building another lidl about a mile from me, the 4th in this city. can see my liver is in for a hard time:slam
City? Didn't you live in Norwich? :r1lover

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
It's the cheapest of the cheapest. A lot of it is fine, but there's the odd thing which just tastes like shit.
Honestly, I don't trust super super cheap foods and drinks, I've seen too many on the news about what type of stuff they put in them sometimes... :dunno

1 - 20 of 22 Posts