Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sing

Nice site R1Lover....thats some crazy news on the front page. figured something was up but I didnt realize one company was buying up all those forums. Seems like nothing is sacred anymore.

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol What are you up to this morning? Do you still have decent riding weather down there? Its sunny but cold as hell up here.

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
jray02r1 checking in....

looks like the r1-forum here but not...so far almost all the same whores:lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
:lol What are you up to this morning? Do you still have decent riding weather down there? Its sunny but cold as hell up here.

Putting up a new basketball goal. About low 50's in the mornings here, but 70 in afternoon. Great riding weather!

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
^^^:lol

jray02r1
jesse

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
:sing

Nice site R1Lover....thats some crazy news on the front page. figured something was up but I didnt realize one company was buying up all those forums. Seems like nothing is sacred anymore.

Ya there are actually many more that I have found as well.

I was shocked myself, so I thought I would fight it rather then go along with it.

I will add though that this is nothing against anyone other then the media companies! Some people may still like those sites with ads everywhere (gixxer.com has 25+ on the main page), but for those that don't... well here we are.

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
adds suck:lol

jray02r1
jesse

1 - 20 of 90 Posts