Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Vegas Hottie
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I'm Sara.

I see many familiar names, and some not so familiar.

So when I finally cut down my list from 14 forums to two, you guys go and put this one together. More post whoring :mock

So, let's see... Some of the things that have changed with me: my hair is nearly blond; I'm part of a "three's company" household, but it's 2 guys and then me.... :muahaha

I'm a Manager Assistant for a promotions company and I also work for them as a VIP Hostess. It's a fancy title for party planner and I even get to party with the client AND get paid!! Rough, I know...

Let's see what else, I had surgery about a week ago, had to get re-inflated....:lol

And most importantly, I'm absolutely positive my new employer will sponsor me for 3 motogp races in 2008, I won't know until February though.

That's all I got for now.
Otherwise, much love :kiss to all and for Val :warp, loves to you too.

Sara

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
:imwst

Did you dye your hair or is this just the pool parties making it blonde?

·
Vegas Hottie
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
muah, snair!

nah, rinn... not the pool partys, I did it on purpose. Actually, it came out lighter than I wanted, but it looked good so I didn't get pissed :angel

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Sara is here... :hooray

14 forums? :eek:h

Glad to hear your new employer is treating you well... :mrgreen

As for :warp, I'm the one with the :whip, right? :lol

:val:whip :lol

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
nah, rinn... not the pool partys, I did it on purpose. Actually, it came out lighter than I wanted, but it looked good so I didn't get pissed :angel

Well next time I'm in Vegas we'll have to party it up party planner.. :beer

·
Vegas Hottie
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I love it when you're naughty Val... :kiss

yes, 14.... that was the most, last year.... after this past May I weaned myself off to just a few with Mr Mummy being my numero uno adman and only because I know what's good for me :yes <-- :whip Mummy......:mock

there should be an official forum group to go to Vegas and :shots:puke:beer:hump:drag:warp......

you know the saying is true about Vegas... hee hee :rofl

·
Registered
3,003 Posts

yes, 14.... that was the most, last year.... after this past May I weaned myself off to just a few with Mr Mummy being my numero uno adman and only because I know what's good for me :yes <-- :whip Mummy......:mock
:whip :hooray :val:whip :warp :kiss :blush :lol

14 forums... lol I'm only on 2-3 and my productivity level... err wait... what's productivity? :lol

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts

there should be an official forum group to go to Vegas and :shots:puke:beer:hump:drag:warp......

So what's the chance of a boy like you and a girl like me ending up together? :blush

·
Registered
3,003 Posts

Can we skip the :puke part? :lol

·
Vegas Hottie
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I love it when my people get together....:lol

hey rinn, nice albums you have on your site, like the color too.. took a while but you got er done :thumbup

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
????????????? :lmao

and that's not edited either... :lol
it's from Dumb and Dumber... :bitchslap :lmao

[media]http://gravityforce.com/public/video/dumb42a.wav[/media]

Part 2
[MEDIA]http://gravityforce.com/public/video/dumb42b.wav[/MEDIA]

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
I love it when my people get together....:lol

hey rinn, nice albums you have on your site, like the color too.. took a while but you got er done :thumbup
Thanks I finally found something that was easier to update.. :jiggy:jiggy

1 - 20 of 58 Posts