Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just registered to the forums! Site looks great! Lookin forward to hanging out during the dreaded winter months to come. :mad Totally bogus what I read on the front page too. This is exactly what was needed!!! :mrgreen

Latez

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Welcome! :mrgreen

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
i hope it stays like this
Say a prayer and it will happen..... errrrrrrrrrrr it will happen anyway. :)

again the only thing I will do later if needed is add two small banners at the top... and a vendors section.

You can see the 1098-forum.com for a working model of the structure that I setup. :)

This will only be done at much later date and only if it's warranted, there are some key's to have a couple vendors, like group buys, discounts, etc that benefit the members. The key is placing the advertising in a place where it can be accessed but not flashing in there face or 15+ ads on a page with highlighted words creating pop up's. errrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry I got a little pissed talking about it.... :lmao

But that is a long ways off. :)

·
full throttle then turn
391 Posts
Say a prayer and it will happen..... errrrrrrrrrrr it will happen anyway. :)

again the only thing I will do later if needed is add two small banners at the top... and a vendors section.

You can see the 1098-forum.com for a working model of the structure that I setup. :)

This will only be done at much later date and only if it's warranted, there are some key's to have a couple vendors, like group buys, discounts, etc that benefit the members. The key is placing the advertising in a place where it can be accessed but not flashing in there face or 15+ ads on a page with highlighted words creating pop up's. errrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry I got a little pissed talking about it.... :lmao

But that is a long ways off. :)
it sounds perfect. this place is gonna grow BIG real fast.:fact

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
welcome newb

jray02r1
jesse

1 - 20 of 23 Posts