Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

New here

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  MOTORCYCLEiD 
#1 ·
Hello there! I’m Joe.
I work as a technical consultant at MOTORCYCLEiD.com and will be managing this vendor’s account on the forum from now on. Glad to join your great community! I’m an avid rider myself, have ridden all sorts of bikes trying to find the perfect match, and I must say that nothing can compete with the versatility a nice dual sports bike brings.

I’ve got my first 99cc Honda XR100 when I was just a kid, and I fell in love with it instantly. I would have slept with it if I could. I have learned how to do all the maintenance, repairs, and modifications myself, purchased the needed tools and equipment, and after a while, my hobby became a business. Even today, when I have a nice steady job, I continue to fix and upgrade bikes for my friends when I have time. Currently, besides other bikes, I own the 2010 KTM 450 SX-F (all stock except for Cycra handguards) and 2016 Suzuki DR-Z400SM (upgraded with Keihin PWK carburetor by Sudco).

I know a thing or two about motorcycles in general, the ways you can improve their performance and looks, and will gladly share my knowledge and know-how with you, fellow yamaha-forum.net forum members.

In case you missed the vendor section introduction, here are few words about MOTORCYCLEiD: Yamaha Forum : Your Yamaha Motor Products Community & Resource
You will find MOTORCYCLEiD product posts and reviews in our dedicated Vendor section here on the forum: MOTORCYCLEiD - Yamaha Forum : Your Yamaha Motor Products Community & Resource

Subscribe to stay up to date with our latest news and releases!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.