Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A NEW PUPPY :mrgreen

We decided that it was time for the kids to have a dog so we purchased "Makenzie" from a breeder in Missouri. She is a Champion English Bulldog. Her dad was the 2004 and 2006 National Champion and has many other Champions in her bloodline. We are very excited. She will be flying into LAX on saturday.. :thumbup

She is 11 weeks old and will be on the smaller end of a english bulldog and will not weigh more than 45lb's

Here are a couple of pictures..

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Very nice puppy! Congrats! :thumbup

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Thats a good looking pup. Very attentive looking in the pics - her blood line definitely shows through.

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
How cute.. my parents just got a new puppy too... Australian Shepperd named Lola.

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
Cool dog bro....

can't have a dog.....mom-in-law is allergic to dander.....and I actually like her. ;)

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
That is gonna get BIG. very cute pup. congrats svrds...i love puppies. Ours is nearly 8mo now and a rott weiler...he's coming up on 100lbs. At the vet last time though someone brought in the dog you have and it was 150 FUCKING POUNDS. I couldn't believe it. A header larger than mine.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL... Thats insane.. We were very picky as to what breeder we used because we did not want a 100 - 150lb BEAST. Her mom weighs 43lb's and the dad weighs just under 70lb's full grown. The breeder tries to only breed the smaller ones because of health issues with the larger ones.

These are pictures of our puppies father..

·
doomsday machine
1,751 Posts
That is gonna get BIG. very cute pup. congrats svrds...i love puppies. Ours is nearly 8mo now and a rott weiler...he's coming up on 100lbs. At the vet last time though someone brought in the dog you have and it was 150 FUCKING POUNDS. I couldn't believe it. A header larger than mine.
pics :poke

My wife will thank you. :mrgreen

1 - 18 of 18 Posts