Yamaha Powersport Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Long story short I’ve owned a WR 450 for 8 years. It’s a 2004 and I rebuilt it three separate occasions this last Time I blew it up Big. Parts sat on the bench for months as I’m putting it back together now I’m not quite sure where a specific part goes or even related or one of my buddies was playing a joke and threw a random part in the mix to mess with me but I cannot seem to find out or figure out where the specific part goes. I’ve looked through Just about every diagram I can search up on the web and cannot find this part in any diagram. Thanks in advance for any helpful information.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Long story short I’ve owned a WR 450 for 8 years. It’s a 2004 and I rebuilt it three separate occasions this last Time I blew it up Big. Parts sat on the bench for months as I’m putting it back together now I’m not quite sure where a specific part goes or even related or one of my buddies was playing a joke and threw a random part in the mix to mess with me but I cannot seem to find out or figure out where the specific part goes. I’ve looked through Just about every diagram I can search up on the web and cannot find this part in any diagram. Thanks in advance for any helpful information.
Wow I'm not sure. It does look so familiar though. I'll keep thinking. If ya figure it out let me know

1 - 2 of 2 Posts