Yamaha Powersport Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this bike as you can tell by my pic. My lower right fairing flew off while I was driving today and I need to find one. I was thinking about doing a conversion but i'm having a hard time finding one. Anyone know where to get the fairing, and or the conversion kit?

·
time in a bottle
1,349 Posts
welcome Jack,
there are alot of members with fz's and similar models who will be able to give some good leads . sometimes it takes a while to get a response so hang in there .

here is a link to one of our sponsors who sells oem parts. if you decide to put the stock stuff back on.
http://www.mrcycles.com/

·
time in a bottle
1,349 Posts
I moved this thread to the newbie section so every one could get a chance to welcome Jack.
hopefully Jack can post some pics in the FZ section , and maybe someone can answer some of his questions.
:welcome

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
I'm not seeing any pictures posted? :shrug

:welcome

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have this bike as you can tell by my pic. My lower right fairing flew off while I was driving today and I need to find one. I was thinking about doing a conversion but i'm having a hard time finding one. Anyone know where to get the fairing, and or the conversion kit?
I might have one , send some pics as to what area has come off

1 - 6 of 6 Posts