Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1980 Honda CBX

More pix.......Sorry, just L/H side. I don,t know what I was thinking. It has 6 into 1 D&D (C/COATED), SUPERBRACE, Kosman chromemoly box swingarm and Kosman custom rear wheel, Performance Machine front wheel. I think they call it the Chicane. S&W r/shocks and Dyna coils. Thanks for the kudos! Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
More pix.......Sorry, just L/H side. I don,t know what I was thinking. It has 6 into 1 D&D (C/COATED), SUPERBRACE, Kosman chromemoly box swingarm and Kosman custom rear wheel, Performance Machine front wheel. I think they call it the Chicane. S&W r/shocks and Dyna coils. Thanks for the kudos! Enjoy!

that is badazz, love the sound of them. I saw one done up as a cafe racer, it was way beyond cool :cool

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
very nice collection. i really dig the cb.

my friends dad has a 750, i can't remember the yr. but, i want to buy from him. its in perfect condition too

·
Registered
20 Posts
wish i had old cbx.. love those bikes. but its a honda.. only yamahas at my house... 3 ysrs, R1, yamaha exciter 270hp boate... and honda hawk 650... well one honda anyways.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks all! R1 Lover....My brother had a 79 KZ,Blue in color it was nice. Man I miss those bikes.

tilbury007.....I don't have any pix at the moment of my other F's, but as soon as I do, I will post them...by the way your F rocks!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Thanks all! R1 Lover....My brother had a 79 KZ,Blue in color it was nice. Man I miss those bikes.

tilbury007.....I don't have any pix at the moment of my other F's, but as soon as I do, I will post them...by the way your F rocks!

thanx, i'll take some pics of mine and post them up soon aswell:thumbup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts