·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
noice. i still owe you an asskicking.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good looking track bike. :thumbup What Organization do you race with?
Will be racing with WERA next year, Chad went to expert as well as most of my other local racing buddies. But, I'll be mixing it up at a few tracks with Vr000mR6 at least, as long as I can keep my debt in line.

it was at the convention this year. I was with Marty, Bill, Doug, Ian, and bill Sr.

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Will be racing with WERA next year, Chad went to expert as well as most of my other local racing buddies. But, I'll be mixing it up at a few tracks with Vr000mR6 at least, as long as I can keep my debt in line.

it was at the convention this year. I was with Marty, Bill, Doug, Ian, and bill Sr.
Yeah, you guys were right next to my families cabin. did you have the race plastic on then too? I know there was at least one bike you guys had over there in race trim but I ll be damned if I remember which one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, you guys were right next to my families cabin. did you have the race plastic on then too? I know there was at least one bike you guys had over there in race trim but I ll be damned if I remember which one.
It was this one. I was very careful about when i rode it, given it wasn't legal and didnt' have a kickstand lol

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
that pipe would be wicked if you cut like 6 inches off of it:fact

1 - 20 of 21 Posts