Yamaha-Forum.net banner

101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
No bracing necessary when installing the sliders. Just do them one at a time and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Doesn't that discoloration of the tail pipe indicate your fuel mixture is messed up? or is that the way it was designed?
titanium blues with heat cycles naturally, plus the link pipe was formed by hand with heat, that's adds bluing as well, and the Ti motoGP canister is blued to my specs when it was built in Japan :sneaky

new skins & sound bite from exhaust- YouTube - Ron's K-Factory MotoGP Canister :thumbup

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
wants to post bike pic(s)

I'd really like to post my bike up here but I don't know how...I'm not the greatest with mputers but I would like to support the site. A little help please?

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
I'd really like to post my bike up here but I don't know how...I'm not the greatest with mputers but I would like to support the site. A little help please?
Here you go :beer

Yamaha Forum : Your Yamaha Motor Products Community & Resource - FAQ

How do I attach a file to a post?
To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?
In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.
How do I add an image to a post?
If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.
To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

·
NOfatCHICKSbikeWILLscrape
65 Posts
titanium blues with heat cycles naturally, plus the link pipe was formed by hand with heat, that's adds bluing as well, and the Ti motoGP canister is blued to my specs when it was built in Japan :sneaky

new skins & sound bite from exhaust- YouTube - Ron's K-Factory MotoGP Canister :thumbup
that is one sexy bike. it looks like rossi's bike. damm that exhaust looks awesome. all you need is a little more of carbon fiber... lol just a little more:pop

·
Registered
566 Posts
that is one sexy bike. it looks like rossi's bike. damm that exhaust looks awesome. all you need is a little more of carbon fiber... lol just a little more:pop

thanks, ya its not bad for someone who's nearly 60yrs old :scooter

think it's reached the max for CF, it really could use a brake & suspension upgrade's, but with my pay cuts that's probably not going to happen for awhile :no

·
NOfatCHICKSbikeWILLscrape
65 Posts

think it's reached the max for CF, it really could use a brake & suspension upgrade's, but with my pay cuts that's probably not going to happen for awhile :no
lol :idea you know what it would really look cool. the exhasust carbon fiber that rossi has on his bike right on top of the exhaust pipe.

·
2,843 Posts

Alth rotors for your R1 for about $173/pr. Add on a set of pads and you'll be golden. :poke

·
Registered
566 Posts
Alth rotors for your R1 for about $173/pr. Add on a set of pads and you'll be golden. :poke
I looked at them but didn't see them listed for 02/03 R1, like the plain don't care for the petal cut, and I really need a radial master too :violin

lol :idea you know what it would really look cool. the exhasust carbon fiber that rossi has on his bike right on top of the exhaust pipe.

there isn't enough clearance for it between the rearset's and the racing upsweep link pipe, the M1 link pipe isn't angled upward as much as mine :no

·
2,843 Posts
I looked at them but didn't see them listed for 02/03 R1, like the plain don't care for the petal cut, and I really need a radial master too :violin
Thought I saw 02/03? Will have to look again. I bought a set of circular cut (I'm with ya, don't like the petal cut) Black center rotors for the '07. Chad either warped them with his riding style, or they might have been slightly bent when he went down. :dunno

Pricing is so good, I might order a spare set to have on hand. Need to get some SBS double cintered pads (what Alth recommends on these rotors IIRC).

·
Registered
566 Posts
Thought I saw 02/03? Will have to look again. I bought a set of circular cut (I'm with ya, don't like the petal cut) Black center rotors for the '07. Chad either warped them with his riding style, or they might have been slightly bent when he went down. :dunno

Pricing is so good, I might order a spare set to have on hand. Need to get some SBS double cintered pads (what Alth recommends on these rotors IIRC).
I just looked them up on their Italian website and they do make them for the 02/03, maybe I tell the GF that a new Radial MC & rotors would be nice for Xmas :whisper

101 - 120 of 155 Posts