Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a ride report section where guys (cough) could post picts, links to videos, and details of thier fav trips/rides?:mrgreen...just a thought....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent Idea!! :thumbup

You better get to work on that trip you took then bro!!

I started this thread because of you...lol...and another post in the banter room about tours in Alaska....I'll at least post up the video link right away...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also nominate ADVrider to Mod the new section if created!! :thumbup

Dude I don't know anything about that sorta thing...lol...I can barely get signed in with out having to email myself my log-ins,..lol...

I'll do it if its needed and someone will tell me what to do...anything to help.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I back this idea 100%. I could spend hours reading the ride reports over at ADVrider. There's a recent one about some guys going on an elk hunt that they rode their bikes in/out and had to pack out the elk on them too. Great story w/awesome pics. Many, many others as well.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I back this idea 100%. I could spend hours reading the ride reports over at ADVrider. There's a recent one about some guys going on an elk hunt that they rode their bikes in/out and had to pack out the elk on them too. Great story w/awesome pics. Many, many others as well.

I do spend hours over there reading....lots of awesome trips....Mine was just a trip to the grocery story compared to those fellas:bow

·
R1F Outcast!!
5,948 Posts
If you guys think it will be active I will set it up....

Hard to say unless we try it?? Can it be removed if it doesn't work out??

I know for a fact that ADVrider has a hell of ride report to put in there.

I have plenty of pics from the Great Smokey Mountains from trips to the Gap. :thumbup

Up to you R1Lover. :yes

I can mod it with ADVrider if you want. :thumbup

·
STRAIGHT ROADS SUCK
2,704 Posts
I guess I don't understand exactly what your looking for. The Media Section is for Videos, Pics, etc. Things that don't exactly fit in the other sections like shows, trips, vacations, etc.

Ride safe.

·
R1F Outcast!!
5,948 Posts
Val was Riding KW.......oh wait......wrong ride report!! :lmao

We could stick them in the media section too I guess. :thumbup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts