Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not around the US circuit yet, but the Italian press is reporting that Max has signed and will be racing in WSBK with Team Sterilgarda GoEleven (headed by Marco Borciani).

Apparently, Max is very, very happy even if they are still working out a few details on the contract. Max is not going to make the first test in Qatar with Bayliss and Fabrizio, but hopes to be there for the one after.

Max will be riding a 1098R next year... it will be fun to watch!

For those that can read Italian, here's a link: http://www.motoblog.it/post/10469/sb...-con-la-ducati

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
lol ya forsure. I just wanted to point out that Rossi and Max aren't as far apart as they used to be, in terms of whining.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
yea, but the reason y i don't like him......

well i don't kno y i don't like him really. it must be with the lack of personality. everytime i see him on tv or on the mags he is always bitchin about something

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
yea....but he can sure ride the hell out of a bike.

different strokes, i guess. must suck to be his crewchief, but coming in third in a championship series that you're contesting for the first time sure says something about the guys' ability.

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
it depends. I think that alot of the stuff about him is really played up or down for the press. I see interviews with him all the time where he seems very down to earth and normal.

but shit, I saw interviews with Kocinski that almost made him seem normal... and he's clinically insane, literally.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts