Yamaha Powersport Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have a brake handle or other parts? I'm looking for fairing/cowl parts to graft to my own set, light lenses for head, tail, brake (last guy smoked them black and I don't like being harder to see). A rear fender (license plate area) or basically anything made of rubber/gasket would be appreciated too!

·
This guy....
110 Posts
Have a brake handle or other parts? I'm looking for fairing/cowl parts to graft to my own set, light lenses for head, tail, brake (last guy smoked them black and I don't like being harder to see). A rear fender (license plate area) or basically anything made of rubber/gasket would be appreciated too!
I have the full front brake system for sale for $115 shipped. That's the master, lines, and calipers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks, but the master was rebuilt near the end of last season.. I just need the lever. If you were willing to part with it, I would throw $25 plus shipping if it could be sent in an overnight envelope via USPS. I'm about to order one for $20 including shipping, but it wont be here for my ride this saturday... and to be honest, my only other option is to spend $55 at the stealership. If you feel good about that, shoot me an email at [email protected]. If not, I completely understand.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts