Yamaha Powersport Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a nice LED replacement bulb for motorcycle headlights? I have an 83 yamaha venture 1200. I am looking to replace my headlight with an LED light. I am not even sure if such a bulb exists. I got the idea from my Sig Sauer STL 300J stop light. One single LED is 700 lumens. Extremely bright. I am wondering why I can't find a bulb like that and make a headlight out of it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate that ... Exactly what I am looking for. I am doing a few things to my bike and this will help alot. I just recently added a tracking system to my bike as well. It will allow me to see in real time, where my bike is, should it ever be stolen. Now I want to re-do all the lighting on it. I want to switch everything to LED. I appreciate the URL. Just FYI, here is where I purchased my vehicle tracking system.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a nice peimar led lights replacement bulb for motorcycle headlights? I have an 83 yamaha venture 1200. I am looking to replace my headlight with an LED light. I am not even sure if such a bulb exists. I got the idea from my Sig Sauer STL 300J stop light. One single LED is 700 lumens. Extremely bright. I am wondering why I can't find a bulb like that and make a headlight out of it. Any suggestions?
I can share you some reliable source where you can perfect led lights for your motorcycle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts