Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still a work in Progress. Some updates since these pics were taken - Removed the Galfer Wave rotors because they didnt work well with the smaller swept area of the AP Calipers and added several sponsor Stickers to the Lower Fairings. Plans this Winter are to send the Engine to KWS for a superbike build, re-vamp the rear brakes with an AP or Brembo Caliper to try and get more feel out of them, and replace the ECU with a new Bazazz unit.

And yes, it has FLAMES on it. Real Hot Rods have Flames :fact :rofl

·
R1F Outcast!!
5,948 Posts
Pictures don't do the paint justice. You have to see it in person to really get the full effect!! ;)

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice bike KW :thumbup

It is on fire :lol
:blush Thanks, its definitely a love affair. :lol

Pictures don't do the paint justice. You have to see it in person to really get the full effect!! ;)
:yes If I had it to do over again I would use more flake and have it tinted under the candy. The way we layered it on this one the bike has to be in direct sunlight to really look kick azz.

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
nice bike loser:D:sing

jray02r1
jesse

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that is a bad ars looking bike.
is that the swing arm that you bought from me or not. :corn
No, but that one will look just like it before long. :mrgreen With the only exception being I am going to have it painted with a new process my buddy is doing. It will look like Black Chrome.

Flames are GAY.....:mock

J/K, I Love the Flakes in the paint, as seen in the Closeups!
Also how thgey painted the graphocs over some of the Carb Fib....:ninja
We cleared (clear coat) the carbon fiber, then taped off the flames where they needed to be. Lay down the color and then the pearl and then the metallic, untape, and put some more clear on.

·
I Pimp the Post Whores
2,238 Posts
No, but that one will look just like it before long. :mrgreen With the only exception being I am going to have it painted with a new process my buddy is doing. It will look like Black Chrome.

We cleared (clear coat) the carbon fiber, then taped off the flames where they needed to be. Lay down the color and then the pearl and then the metallic, untape, and put some more clear on.
Nice Job! :yes

·
B A N N E D
569 Posts

whats wikkedddd
you need to post some pics once you are done, bc im liking the idea for my race bike. :mrgreen

1 - 20 of 90 Posts