Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not as fancy as your guy's bikes, but I'm still working on it...

Hopefully more CF for Christmas. Looking forward to winter mods and hopefully be worthy of posting on here :mrgreen

Jim

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
those mirrors look great on there. Mind if i use those on our website? Those look killer...btw nice choice of an exhaust...

are you able to get better pics of the mirrors? yes Magical Racing makes the best mirrors i've seen to date. The quality is on a level that I haven't seen w/ other makers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
those mirrors look great on there. Mind if i use those on our website? Those look killer...btw nice choice of an exhaust...

are you able to get better pics of the mirrors? yes Magical Racing makes the best mirrors i've seen to date. The quality is on a level that I haven't seen w/ other makers.
I don't care if you use them. I'd be flattered. I can e-mail you some better hi-res pics tomorrow if you want.

Jim

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if you could get us some better pics that would be great...i would really appreciate it. You should have our email so forward them whenever you can. That would be awesome.
Corey,

Seems I lost your e-mail. Can you PM it to me? Also, I can get some pics with the MR Mirrors with the Pazzo's I got from you in the pic if you're interested. I think it would look pretty sharp.

Jim

·
Registered
62 Posts
Love the mirrors! What flush mounts are those, D2Moto?

The bike looks sexy! the only thing is the rearsets break up the flow in my opionion, throw a set of black ones and she's perfect.
I'm sure that's on your list somewheres.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Love the mirrors! What flush mounts are those, D2Moto?

The bike looks sexy! the only thing is the rearsets break up the flow in my opionion, throw a set of black ones and she's perfect.
I'm sure that's on your list somewheres.
Thanks!!

I actually don't remember the brand of flush mounts. They could be D2, I know I ordered my reservoir covers from them, so could be. Yeah I definitely want new rearsets. I just have to save the money. The exhaust punched a good hole in my "bike budget" for now.

Jim

1 - 20 of 22 Posts