Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Big Boss is out on Vaca for a week :mad, leaving me in charge of the troops here :eek:h:ninja. So if I post up some off the wall, crazy, BS stuff over the next 5 days, you know why. Not that posts like that would be unusual, its just that this week I have a reason and now you all know. So there it is. :nowhine

:lmao

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Maybe we should :ban you for a week until the Big Boss comes back... :lol:lol

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can tell......damn man, now thats something I am jealous of. What kind of sights did you put on her?

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
By the way, what are you taking pics with? You dont carry that digital SLR with you everywhere do you?

·
R1F Outcast!!
5,948 Posts
By the way, what are you taking pics with? You dont carry that digital SLR with you everywhere do you?
I took it with me down to the storage unit to take pics of the wheels. But there are times like the fall riding pics I took that I carry it in a case and then put it in my backpack. :yes

It was with me the day I went down and it was fine.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I can tell......damn man, now thats something I am jealous of. What kind of sights did you put on her?
No matter how good and nice the pistol is, it is still useless if the shooter(Bogie) can't aim... there is a mod on this forum has proven that with an AK... :secret

·
R1F Outcast!!
5,948 Posts
Hey Val.....Wanna put an apple on your head and stand still please!! :mock

I shoot just fine thank you!! I have to qualify every 6 months!! :bash:rofl

·
Registered
135 Posts
No matter how good and nice the pistol is, it is still useless if the shooter(Bogie) can't aim... there is a mod on this forum has proven that with an AK... :secret

LMAO!!! :lol :lol :lol :rofl

Maybe there was gravel on the ground and he lost his balance when he was shooting???? :dunno:dunno

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
:whip get back to work slacker

1 - 16 of 16 Posts