• Not Ghey?

Votes: 7 50.0%
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)

· Registered
2 Posts
man, the drink video was great! I am wiping tears from my eyes right now!b:rofl but seriously, I ride a scooter (albeit a cheap china scoot) and I get complements from girls and non-gay guys. :mrgreen I have a 150cc and it runs great. After I get out of college I am going to get me a T Max, and bought a cheap $1800 new scooter to learn how to ride instead of a $8000 expensive scooter to learn how to ride. scooters are fun, get one and have a blast on it!

· Registered
28 Posts
Actually guys some of these 110-125cc bikes can be tricked out pretty nice. with custom paint and body parts. I see lots of them in Asian countries that are really cool looking. some are souped up with larger heads and pistons, I saw a bunch that were drag racing style, down bars, back pegs and large wheel in the rear. one even had a wheelie bar to keep it on the ground. they were mac

So they aren't so gay after all. soon you will see roving gangs of high schooler's tooling around with these tricked out scooter's.

· Registered
2 Posts
I use to think scooters were kind of gay looking but i still think that vespas and vespas looking scooters are kind of gay looking. But now i kind of want a yamaha zuma 125 and trick it out and stuff. i've been watching youtube videos lately on the zuma 125 and some of them actually look pretty sweet tricked out and modded.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts