Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been searching high and low, where can I find the complete set of pics you did with Chuck Graves R1? Store or other wise.

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
They have them on her store but I can't find the regular images... Thought I might have them on my comp when I was doing some photoshop work for her but I have different images..

If you want a poster though here ya go
http://www.cafepress.com/sarawalker

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, there in her store..was actually looking for the electronic pics to add to my wall paper collection. Suprised she doesnt sell wall paper files on her store (hint hint Sara LOL) ...Thanks anyways Bro!! :thumbup

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:rofl :rofl

Jenny Jenny, who can I turn to?
You give me something
I can hold on to
I know you think I like the others before
We your name and number on the wall

Chrous:
Jenny, I got your number
I need to make you mine
Jenny, don't change your number

8675309 (8675309)
8675309 (8675309)

Jenny Jenny, your only girl for me
You don't know me, but you make me so happy
I tried to call you before
But I lost mind
I tried my imagination,
But I was disturbed

Chorus

I got it (I got it)
I got it
I got your number on the wall
[these lyrics are found on http://www.songlyrics.com]
I got it (I got it)
I got it
For a good time
For a good time call

*Instrumental Break*
(HEY!)

Chorus

Jenny, Jenny, who can I turn to?
(8675309)
On the bright side,
I can always turn to you
*Repeat Until Fade*
(8675309)
(8675309)

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
im not even gonna ask how you knew who sang that song:kwken

·
Vegas Hottie
345 Posts
Yeah, there in her store..was actually looking for the electronic pics to add to my wall paper collection. Suprised she doesnt sell wall paper files on her store (hint hint Sara LOL) ...Thanks anyways Bro!! :thumbup
When I get home tonight I can upload wallpaper sized images of the shoot if I'm able to or I can place them in my calendar and you can save them from there if you want.

I'll do both, and thanks for thinking about me, much appreciated :kiss

·
Vegas Hottie
345 Posts
I can upload some small shots that are not wallpaper sized at all if anyone is interested. Rinn may be able to do something with the backgrounds, not sure why they left all get shop gooblelygoop viewable, but I guess they wanted to make it "real"... let me know if any of you are interested

·
Vegas Hottie
345 Posts
Whoa, I found my new coaster set. :faceboobs

hee hee.... now you're making me blush....

that picture is from a photo shoot that I really enjoyed and am very proud of. It was done in the Nevada wilderness and it was absolutely beautiful. Funny you chose that particular item, I just received an email from the photographer with permission to use all the images to create a calendar.

I'm rather nervous about it though. The images are all artistic types, bare skin and very beautiful. I'm still not sure that I want to do this though. It's one thing to put out one or two images it's another to put out a calendar with 12 or more images of bare-Sara....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts