Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a heads up, its 15 minutes long and has graphic content in it.

I'm watching now, the minister of parliament that brought this out is for sure a dead man. He's been protected since hes been with the government.

Unbelievable.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Believe me guys you want to see this video through. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I'm outraged.

Watching the news now, (I'm from the Netherlands so this is a huge deal) muslims are already taking to the streets and there's riots. Our military has been put on high alert. Shit's going to hit the fan.

·
time in a bottle
1,349 Posts
everyone should watch this video.:thumbup
what you think you know about the Quran may be wrong.
the muslims in europe want the holocaust removed from the history books in all libraries and wiped from history. some, most, or all want to rule us. or kill any who wont convert . it is time to wake up.

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Disgusting that radical view of religion only works on the ignorant and they have plenty of them.. :pissed

·
In Spies we trust!
2,448 Posts
That's crazy, but I'll take the devil's advocate approach here, and believe that not ALL Muslim's are radicals. For example I think I could make a pretty horrible film with the Phelp's that horrible family from Kansas that would make Christians look like shit. Then i could add a bunch of *********** videos they would make it look like every Christian is a racist gay hating piece of shit.

Again just playing devil's advocate here.

·
Legal!
4,779 Posts
:lol doing a good job of it riley....

but this is bullshit... who the F are they to say that every jew, and christian should be exterminated becuase they are not muslim.... fack that.. i could give a shit about any religion (atheist) i dont believe in them i dont practice them, so maybe its just from this standpoint that i cant understand why people get so hyped about "their" gods.... people dont need to die because one race believes something other than this one... its senseless... just like that teddy bear thing a while back, they wanted her to die becuase she named it muhammed... :pissed stupid stupid stupid third world retards... :fact

·
In Spies we trust!
2,448 Posts
Altho, me and the Mrs., have been talking about me trying to get on with Blackwater USA and heading over seas to work. If I did I'd get to meet these people personally, and explain to them with an M4 that I don't wanna be exterminated or ruled. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
That's crazy, but I'll take the devil's advocate approach here, and believe that not ALL Muslim's are radicals. For example I think I could make a pretty horrible film with the Phelp's that horrible family from Kansas that would make Christians look like shit. Then i could add a bunch of *********** videos they would make it look like every Christian is a racist gay hating piece of shit.

Again just playing devil's advocate here.
Agreed.
But still, there are a lot of radical muslims out there and they should be stopped :fact

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
Now ask yourself WHY it's such a "great" thing that the democratic nominees want to PULL TROOPS out of Iraq. Without an American prescence, this type of behavior will thrive and fester within the population. The Iraqi government HAS to take that country by the nuts, and get the train on track. Doesn't matter anymore whether going there was a sham, we're there now, and we HAVE to make this turn out for the best. If Iraq slips into an extremist apocalypse, ALL Americans should fear what will comes next.

I've faced these people before....they DO NOT discriminate in who they hate and kill. They will kill children, and not blink twice. They will send RETARDED children into a crowd with an explosive device. Very difficult to treat that kind of person like a human. Amazing that we give those bastards any kind of rights AT ALL.

·
Legal!
4,779 Posts
Now ask yourself WHY it's such a "great" thing that the democratic nominees want to PULL TROOPS out of Iraq. Without an American prescence, this type of behavior will thrive and fester within the population. The Iraqi government HAS to take that country by the nuts, and get the train on track. Doesn't matter anymore whether going there was a sham, we're there now, and we HAVE to make this turn out for the best. If Iraq slips into an extremist apocalypse, ALL Americans should fear what will comes next.

I've faced these people before....they DO NOT discriminate in who they hate and kill. They will kill children, and not blink twice. They will send RETARDED children into a crowd with an explosive device. Very difficult to treat that kind of person like a human. Amazing that we give those bastards any kind of rights AT ALL.
:+1 :+1

i guess it seems cold to some people but i honestly wouldnt care if they were all exterminated... :fact i have had hs friends killed over there by car bombs and jihad :bs and cant stand to see this type of shit anymore... hence my other post.... :guns

·
Was lost now I'm found
492 Posts
Produced by Michael Moore:crash
And this is is what I see today at lunch

http://www.kare11.com/video/player.aspx?aid=66253&bw=

Minneapolis police arrested 16 war protestors Thursday afternoon at a National Guard recruiting station in Dinkytown.

Earlier, more than 200 students rallied on the University of Minnesota campus to mark the five-year anniversary of the start of the Iraq war.

Authorities say some of the students blocked the entrance to the recruiting station near the corner of Washington Avenue and Oak Street.

Police say they gave several warnings before making the arrests.

Some of the protestors used bike locks to chain themselves to the door.

There were no reports of injuries.

The protest disrupted traffic in the area as officers on bicycles and horseback briefly shut down traffic in both directions on Washington Avenue, between Oak and Ontario Streets.

Many of the demonstrators were members of the Macalester Students for Democratic Society and the University of Minnesota Students for Democratic Society.

Watch KARE-11 News at 5:00 for a report.

(Copyright 2008 by KARE11. All Rights Reserved.)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts