Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. Here is my baby. I have a Powercommander,Graves Stacks, Smog Block Offs, Bmc Race Filter, -1 Tooth Front, Chain Conversion, Flush Mounts, Mirror Block Offs, Chrome Rims, Chrome Chain, Chrome Rear Sprocket, Boz Bros Moira Full Exhaust, Custom Undertail, Blaster X Taillight, Polished Front Rotors, Pirelli Diablo Tires, Solo Seat Cowl, Smoked Windscreen. Thats all i can think of right now.

Attachments

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
that undertail is BAD ASS.....

got your plate in the pic, bro.....not sure if you care about that stuff.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. I was careful with the other pics but somehow got the plate on that one. OOps. :eek:h

·
full throttle then turn
391 Posts
where tf is the exhaust?:dunno can someone photoshop an arrow pointing to it? i honestly cant see it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The exhaust shoots out right before the rear tire. I didn't get a goo pic of it so you can't see it in any pics. Its pretty much an open header that comes out the bottom of the bike. :yes

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No its a custom made tail. The exhaust is killer. So loud it puts harleys to shame. A real deep rumble. I haven't had time to get her dyno'd. Its getting to cold to ride an hour away. I will be getting it done in spring time. Thank you. George.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts